DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven Podcruise Meet 2.0 - date set

spaddy- cannot for the life of me come up with your name- No one else seems to be jumping, so if you would like it, you can have it- :)

Sandy sorry I haven't checked back in a while.

I would love it. I will send you a PM.

Thanks.:banana:

Welcome to all the 2.0 Twigirls and Twiguy!!!

In case you haven't been keeping up on the filiming of New Moon from Italy, I bring you the latest (and greatest)!!!!! (Someone has been working out) :rolleyes1

24yw9c6.jpg

Can't...stop...looking...at...this...picture
My favorite letter of the alphabet is V.

OMG, Nicole! :rotfl:

I would love to join you guys at the meet! I've only read the series a couple of times, so I'm going to have to brush up on my Twilight Trivia!

FYI- if anyone is at all considering the twilight convention cruise- they are capping the convention at 800 attendees and are almost sold out. As of yesterday they were at 650 and are expecting it to be sold out in the next couple of days. Just in case anyone wants to be as impulsive as I am :)

OK- what the freak- Kristen chopped ALL her hair off to play Joan Jett! I must have a problem because I am really upset about this! They start filming Eclipse in August for God's sake. I mean, Bella cannot wear a wig! Ok- Jasper and Rosalie, but not Bella!
Anyone else at all upset about this?? :sad2:

FYI- if anyone is at all considering the twilight convention cruise- they are capping the convention at 800 attendees and are almost sold out. As of yesterday they were at 650 and are expecting it to be sold out in the next couple of days. Just in case anyone wants to be as impulsive as I am :)

I would LOVE to. If only I could win the lottery...

Please take lots of pictures and give us a detailed report!!!

Can't...stop...looking...at...this...picture

I am glad I am not alone!

OMG, Nicole! :rotfl:

This cracks me up everytime. :lmao:

I would love to join you guys at the meet! I've only read the series a couple of times, so I'm going to have to brush up on my Twilight Trivia!

I am definitely gonna have to read them again before the next meet!

OK- what the freak- Kristen chopped ALL her hair off to play Joan Jett! I must have a problem because I am really upset about this! They start filming Eclipse in August for God's sake. I mean, Bella cannot wear a wig! Ok- Jasper and Rosalie, but not Bella!

:confused:

She'll get extensions and you'll never notice....:thumbsup2

Hey everyone!

Add me to the list!

I had so much fun at the first one!

(would you believe that I just bought the dvd for Twilight a couple of days ago?!?):scared1:

Now I gotta go get it for my ipod too.......

Hey everyone!

Add me to the list!

I had so much fun at the first one!

(would you believe that I just bought the dvd for Twilight a couple of days ago?!?):scared1:

Now I gotta go get it for my ipod too.......
Did the DVD that you purchase come with a digital copy of the movie? Mine did...I was able to use the code to put it onto my iPod without having to re-purchase it! :thumbsup2

Did the DVD that you purchase come with a digital copy of the movie? Mine did...I was able to use the code to put it onto my iPod without having to re-purchase it! :thumbsup2

Nope. No digital code in the box.:confused: But thanks for the suggestion!

OK

I finished reading Twilight. I liked it.

I liked it a lot.

I like it so much, I bought New Moon to read this week while traveling.

I watch Twilight, the movie last night.

I liked it. The book was a better story, but the movie was good.

Edward/Robert..........mmmmmmmmm

Yea, yea, Cougar Kat......

Hmm, apparently all those sparkles don't make you move visible to a New York Cab Driver.

What does a vampire sound like when hunting the streets of New York??? SPLAT!

Hmm, apparently all those sparkles don't make you move visible to a New York Cab Driver.

I wouldn't turn my back on a certain lightsaber if I were you. Just sayin'. :rolleyes1

From the movie Elf...
"watch out for the yellow ones, they don't stop"

I joke only because the reports say he is ok

OK

I liked it a lot.

So glad you like it. (I knew you would once you relented and gave in to the dazzles.) :love: But remember to read Midnight Sun. It will make you love it. http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partial_draft4.pdf

And welcome to the Coven!!! :banana:

I wouldn't turn my back on a certain lightsaber if I were you. Just sayin'. :rolleyes1

Some people just never learn. :rotfl2: ;)

Have any of you guys seen Twilight the Musical. It is a parody of Twilight, and I thought it was funny. You can see it at twilightthemusical.com

OK

I liked it a lot.

Not going to say it.... not going to say it.....:rolleyes:

TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!

In case you haven't said OME in a while, here is a picture of Kellan Lutz that is quite the picture. :rolleyes1 A little too much Emmett is never a bad thing. :dance3::rolleyes1:yay:

http://twitpic.com/9w5uk (I don't dare post the picture or I might get in trouble.) :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter