DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven dazzles on the Wonder Podcruise Meet

Since there has been some discussion of Pride & Prejudice on the cruise thread I thought y'all might like this

DarcyEdward.jpg

hmmmm, Stephenie might have to write more books for all our bookmarks- ;)
I cant wait to see all of them, should be fun!

Our little thread has over 500 posts. :cloud9: Who would have guessed it?

I can't wait to talk Twilight with you folks in person!

:goodvibes

Our little thread has over 500 posts. :cloud9: Who would have guessed it?

I can't wait to talk Twilight with you folks in person!

:goodvibes

The little thread that could....:rotfl:

I'm so excited to have a Twi-fan meet too. I sent my FE gifts in a box to the hotel.. BUT not the Twi-gifts. They are so special I'm carrying them ON the plane with me. :lovestruc

Michelle

Ok, My co-worker INSISTED I read this series and it is very entertaining. I just wanted to put my bid in for Team Jacob. He seems to be the underdog in Twilight world! :) I hope you all have fun at the meet.

Not recommeded or required. Just thought it would be cute!
**Twilight gear**

I actually planned this outfit ahead of time, simply because it is a little sparkly. Nothing too over the top. Subtlety may not be my strong point, but it is with is.

Todd! You should "drown" yourself in body glitter lotion so you can sparkle in the sun!

I'm just saying.....*grin* :rolleyes1

I think we are being dissed (not in a DISboards kind of way) and I am not pleased about it!!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2169619

So far I have refrained from commenting because I am trying to stay in happy vacation mode thereby going with the flow but I think we need to show some people the power of the glitter and feathers!!! :goodvibes

I think we are being dissed (not in a DISboards kind of way) and I am not pleased about it!!!!

So far I have refrained from commenting because I am trying to stay in happy vacation mode thereby going with the flow but I think we need to show some people the power of the glitter and feathers!!! :goodvibes

I haven't read the thread yet, but I can see a retaliatory glittering in the works.....:goodvibes:goodvibes

Yeah
I saw that too and a few non-Disney (Dis) thoughts came to my mind in the form of a reply and I chose to take the higher road and not respond.

If certain people would rather smoke a nasty *$hit* smelling cigar and feel superior that is their perogative. IMHO the cigar meet could have been announced in a more mature way... or tongue in cheek humor, but apparently there are some pretty deep seated emotioal feelings re: Twilight. Obviously their problem, not mine.
Live and let live.

Now... let's get back to fun discussions.

Will you go to the next movie's premiere @ midnight when it's released?

Me.. personally.. probably not. But I will go with my sister, mom, and my friend Rebecca (who loaned me all 4 books over Christmas to read)

I was planning on a cigar on the Nassau day....I don't want to be a trader to the coven....:sad1::sad1:

L.E. Ott is my DH, and he loves nothing more than giving me a hard time. He started calling me a Twifreak over dinner last week at which point I reminded him that he used to go to Star Trek conventions, and I didn't want to hear it (All of this done in a very joking manner).

He actually supports my Twilight addiction. He is just being difficult to tease me.

Now I am gonna make him apologize for offending my Twi-friends. :mad:

L.E. Ott is my DH, and he loves nothing more than giving me a hard time. He started calling me a Twifreak over dinner last week at which point I reminded him that he used to go to Star Trek conventions, and I didn't want to hear it (All of this done in a very joking manner).

He actually supports my Twilight addiction. He is just being difficult to tease me.

Now I am gonna make him apologize for offending my Twi-friends. :mad:

So I can tell him to LL&P when I meet him?:happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter