DIS Pirates Meet! UPDATED 9/13

Are you guys still out there?

Sorry, Card. I quit shortly after the double gold event was over. I had played for three solid hours to earn double gold and I was done for the day :teeth:

It's running again today so I will be out there on the high seas at 3 p.m. EST once again...

Sorry, Card. I quit shortly after the double gold event was over. I had played for three solid hours to earn double gold and I was done for the day :teeth:

It's running again today so I will be out there on the high seas at 3 p.m. EST once again...

I'll be there today! I had a good excuse to miss yesterday. We took a day trip to the Magic Kingdom. I got my DD2 the cutest pirate costume for pirate night on our upcoming DCL cruise. pirate:

I'm at Cruzman, in Port Royal in for ship repairs.

ETA: Name - Jade Firefury lvl 31 (so you can spot me.)

I plan to be by Darby Drydock in Cruzman Ocean at 4:30 then again at 4:45 if I don't run into anyone before then. Until then, I'm off to plunder.

These events are tough to meet up when you're not on each other's friend's lists beforehand. I know I get so busy "pirating" that even though I have my DIS page up in the background, I completely forget to refresh it. An hour can go by before I remember it's there....and by then I've missed any postings. Frustrating.

Hope everyone enjoyed the double gold event. I know I ended up maxing out my gold on our last run. Actually had to jump ship before docking and go blow some money just so I could take part in the last bootalicious haul.

I'm now stuck with all this gold and no room in my closet to hold anymore clothes :sad: :sad:

I WANT A BIGGER CLOSET, DISNEY!!

And if we're talking "wants," how about a Captain's Quarters room aboard our ships and furniture for sale so we can decorate it? :teeth: This money is burning a hole in my pocket.

Wow, I'm super rich on POTCO and stinking dirt poor on SmallWorlds...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter