Dis meet at 10/28 MNSSHP set!

debramckee

Earning My Ears
I got the October list from B'rer Karen, and tried to figure out a way to let any Dis'ers that will be at MNSSHP on 10/28 know that we have planned a meet, but couldn't figure out how to contact them with just their board names? Anyways, those that answered the earlier post agreed that it would be fun to meet in Tomorrowland, right before the "official" party start time. So, the plan is....

Thursday, Oct. 28th at MNSSHP
6:45, in front of the Carousel of Progress

Anyone have any other suggestions or changes or just want to join us to say "hi," great! It's getting close!!!!

I'll try to be there if I can, Debra. We're having dinner at 'Ohana at 5 p.m. and then heading to the park. I'm guessing we can get there by 6:45. Are you getting as excited as I am?? We leave Saturday, the 23rd, and I cannot wait!

Pat

12 days and counting . . . again! :sunny:

Hi:wave: we will be there on the 28th although my countdown clock thinks differently:eek: :confused: I logged on today to see the big "10" more days to go and almost screamed when it said 40! I hope they get that thing fixed or I'll never be able to do the single digit dance.

Oh I guess i should have checked to make sure the date on my computer was correct. :tongue: much more like it but I really thought it would say 10 days. Oh well, I will just have to wait another 10 hours.

Okay, not really with bells but we'll be there!! I just received an email from a friend and we may be adding one more to our first MNSSHP! We are all SOOOO EXCITED!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :earseek: :yo-yo: :wave2:

Hi debramckee

You could also post a thread over on the Dis Meets board if you wanted - might get more exposure there too!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter