Dis ladies Star Wars Weekend! May the Force be with us

Well it is not looking good for me either. DD is just starting to learn the dance for the program and said she would really like to be in the show. All this happened last night. :sad1: I have to decide what to do by next week because I have to pay for the outfit by than.

:(

Thats to bad Kelli. We are actually coming down Memorial weekend but we wont be in til very late Sunday night. Otherwise I would harrass you to come then ;)

Aw, you too Kelli? I'm sure Ashli is excited though. I don't blame her for wanting to be in her recital.

January worked so easily and this one not working out so well. :guilty:

My SIL said she would like to go up to WDW too. I told her we could go that weekend but AS Mu is sold out of the FL res rooms, she doesn't want to stay at Sports. I guess if no one is going to be there, we'd have some more flexibility on where to stay. Although my babysitters are still at Sports.

Tammy, are you still going? Jenna, are you?

This is horrible that this weekend isn't working out for most people!

Kat, I don't know what to think. I want to go, and I want to take the kids. I don't think Jessica would be very happy if I go again in November and she had not been. But I don't want to be there with the kiddos alone by myself. I don't think I could handle so many days there with just me and the kiddos. I am not canceling my reservation at all, I just need to think about it. Plus the kids are already excited about SWW, Jonathan cannot wait, so I don't think I can disappoint them. Maybe I just need to change my mind set and realize that this will be a much more relaxing trip then I usually take when DH is with us (then we are at the parks everyday before they open, going all day long).

I don't know what to do, I am bummed that this mini meet is falling apart!:sad1:

Kat, I'm not sure right now either :guilty:

We are trying to do some home repairs and who knew they would be such a PITA and so expensive :mad:

I'm not cancelling since it is room only, but I need to work on some figures and see what we can do.

I still have a cruise/Oct trip to pay for. And I will be there in November, come Heck or High Water, because I really want to get initiated into the Blue Goose Girls club ;)

I understand expenses ladies.

Jenna, I hope you still go. But if you do, you are more likely to have company now. ;)

Trust me I am not happy about this not working out either. I am still trying to figure something out just not sure what.

He just informed me that he plans on doing the Chicago tournament in June so I don't think we will end up being able to make the SWW trip unless the Chicago thing falls through, just can't do that much travelling and spend that much money within 2 weeks :eek:
Bad news. I won't be able to make it. :sad1:
I'm afraid I might actually run out of days off! Something had to give, and I'm afraid it's this trip.

Well it is not looking good for me either. DD is just starting to learn the dance for the program and said she would really like to be in the show.
Kat, I don't know what to think. I want to go, and I want to take the kids. I don't think Jessica would be very happy if I go again in November and she had not been. But I don't want to be there with the kiddos alone by myself.

I don't know what to do, I am bummed that this mini meet is falling apart!:sad1:
Kat, I'm not sure right now either :guilty:
We are trying to do some home repairs and who knew they would be such a PITA and so expensive :mad:

Wow, I haven't stopped by here for a while and now I see all of that. :sad2:

That's too bad. It seemed as though everything was going so smoothly. I sure hope things can be worked out for all of you between now and then. It sounded like so much fun. :guilty:

Some good luck for you all....:wizard: :wizard:

Okay I changed my ressie. Im not going to stay at AKL (I can stay there on points later). Im staying at the BC 6/1-6/4. Tomorrow Im going to call member services and probably get a couple of studios at OKW for the days before that.

Kat you and Jenna should stay at BC too. Its cheaper than CR, it sleeps 5 and the kids can swin in SAB.

Deena, I wasn't saying that I was not going, I think I am just getting nervous about being alone with the kiddos. I would be outnumbered by them, lol.

But seriously, I have already talked to them about it, and they would be so disappointed if they couldn't go. And I know Mike does not want to go this year, so the only way is for me to take them by myself.

I am disappointed that some people can't make it and I wish we had a bigger group. But I think regardless I am going to go, as long as a few of you are still going.

The kiddos would love SAB, I am going to call tomorrow afternoon to see if there are an AP discounts left, hopefully there are!

Deena, I wasn't saying that I was not going, I think I am just getting nervous about being alone with the kiddos. I would be outnumbered by them, lol.

But seriously, I have already talked to them about it, and they would be so disappointed if they couldn't go. And I know Mike does not want to go this year, so the only way is for me to take them by myself.

I am disappointed that some people can't make it and I wish we had a bigger group. But I think regardless I am going to go, as long as a few of you are still going.

The kiddos would love SAB, I am going to call tomorrow afternoon to see if there are an AP discounts left, hopefully there are!

You can do it Jenna! Just show them who is boss ;)

Yeah I was a little nervous the first time I went without David but I have been without a few times now and so far so good :thumbsup2

Im going to post our resorts ont he first page.

Okay they didnt have any 1 bdrms at BCV so I took OKW May 29-June 1
then we are moving to BC 6/1-6/4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter