DIS Divas - Planning for Feb. 2020!

Love it!! And hey we even have some in their 70's. My mom will be 73 by the next trip ;)
Kelly, I'm so glad you and your mom will be joining us again! It's been far too long.

Interested :) How do I find the group?
If you are interested in joining the DIS Divas group, all you have to do is message me with the email address you used to register for Facebook. I can then use that to send you an invite to our planning page. Not a ton of planning happening right now as it's still early on, but you can scroll through, look at previous pics, see old planning posts, etc. If you have any other questions, just ask! :)

Thanks Beth we are super excited as well. I just wish it hadn't been so long. We def are hoping to make it a yearly thing again esp since we may be moving to the east coast in a few years and then I am not sure how much if at all we will be able to go so def want to go as much as possible until then. My mom loves it. Esp the scavy hunt and I am excited to bring our friend Debbie. She is a hoot and lots of fun. :)

Yay, we've got two new ladies in just the last two days. And, we had a few new ones join, or at least express interest, after we got back from the trip in February. I'm always excited to meet new Disney-lovin' ladies! :) If anyone else out there is thinking of taking the plunge, come on in, the water's great. ;) lol

You were there Thursday at the Meet & Mingle. I'm pretty sure I talked to you or maybe I just had one too many drinks... :drinking1

I was there on Thursday, and we did talk ;) . I got there a little bit late, but was able to chat with some of the divas, then finished off the evening at Napa Lounge with Jen, Chris, Jill, and Dagny. It was fun.

Kelly, I'm so glad you and your mom will be joining us again! It's been far too long.

If you are interested in joining the DIS Divas group, all you have to do is message me with the email address you used to register for Facebook. I can then use that to send you an invite to our planning page. Not a ton of planning happening right now as it's still early on, but you can scroll through, look at previous pics, see old planning posts, etc. If you have any other questions, just ask! :)

This sounds like so much fun. Not sure how to message you, as I don't post much on here and have never sent a message ?

Hey my name is Nicole Buquet, I met Kelly McBride at Trader Sams and she told me about this club! I would love to join if you could please add me to the Facebook page!

Hi Divas! I am on the boards planning a WDW trip so thought I would stop by. I do miss chatting on Disboards, especially since I am off Facebook. I have no plans for Disneyland and am going on a cruise next year at trip time, but maybe I will see you again in 2020.

Hi Divas! I am on the boards planning a WDW trip so thought I would stop by. I do miss chatting on Disboards, especially since I am off Facebook. I have no plans for Disneyland and am going on a cruise next year at trip time, but maybe I will see you again in 2020.

Hi Carol! I’m planning for WDW too!

Hi Carol! I’m planning for WDW too!
Cool! Looks like you are going way before me, I am almost 16 months out.

Hi Carol,

Nice to see you. :) Planning a cruise is a lot of fun. Where are you going?
Southern Caribbean on Freedom of the Seas. It will be our first time to Aruba/Bonaire/Curacao, and our first balcony cabin. We have been planning to do it for years and finally decided on dates almost 2 years ago (booked onboard our last cruise).

Hey my name is Nicole Buquet, I met Kelly McBride at Trader Sams and she told me about this club! I would love to join if you could please add me to the Facebook page!

hi Nicole- sorry we aren't over here as much any more. Did you ever get added to the page?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter