DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info DISapalooza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I missed it...but $66 for a value, how does one go about getting that rate?

Shanan, It is the room only rate using the 28% off Room Only special. That is what I am doing, though looking at the WDW site, they may be running out of rooms at the Values for the DAP weekend, as they are not showing any availability on days prior to Saturday 12/12.

Congrats!!!!

Not sure $24/day for a car is that great of a deal. As I found with PCC 1.0, waiting for rentals to get cheaper is usually a better bet. Even contemplated priceline, but on site airport is important to me.

Todd, I locked the rate in, but I keep continuing to look for better deals as the dates get closer and more specials are released.

Just a note: I haven't found a better rate for my upcoming October trip, than the rates I locked in initially last June, actually they have gone up.

Morning all!

I am definitely feeling the Wednesday morning slow down.

I didn't help the situation at all last night, watched the shows on CBS last night. Absolutely loved the season opener of NCIS, not so much NCIS: Los Angelos but got caught up in The Good Wife. Hence, why I am so tired this morning. I really like Julianne Margeles (I know I butchered her last name). Not sure if I can regularly watch a 10:00 show though.

I am posting from my iPhone.:woohoo:

:cool1: Congrats!

I have also not been able to find a good deal on a rental car. I think we are playing about $250 total for 8 days. I keep checking but prices have seem to only go up.

Lauren, I totally agree about the service at the BC before and after the cruise. We waited almost an hour for the bus to DTD. I thought my DH was going to have a heart attack right there.

Pete and crew provided a bus to take us back to the resorts. It was a Disney bus. It was a really comfy bus. I almost fell asleep on it!

Was it just one bus stopping at all the resorts or a bunch of buses...how long did it take to get back to the resort?

:cool1: Congrats!

I have also not been able to find a good deal on a rental car. I think we are playing about $250 total for 8 days. I keep checking but prices have seem to only go up.

Lauren, I totally agree about the service at the BC before and after the cruise. We waited almost an hour for the bus to DTD. I thought my DH was going to have a heart attack right there.

it really was a nightmare going to magic kingdom and then a disaster getting back after wishes we just took cabs everywhere..costly but convenient.

I dont know if the rain had anything to do with it. We are staying at the grand floridian this time and I am hoping for better bus service only time will tell.

it really was a nightmare going to magic kingdom and then a disaster getting back after wishes we just took cabs everywhere..costly but convenient.

I dont know if the rain had anything to do with it. We are staying at the grand floridian this time and I am hoping for better bus service only time will tell.

If it is any help at all we had fantastic bus service at GF. BC was horrible I agree there are to many resorts sharing on that route. GF didnt seem to share with anyone in May. The buses were frequent and empty.

Only 79 more days :banana: and only 75 days until my family is down. I can not wait to take them to the TSM meet!!!

Question for the masses:

Assuming there will be a live podcast recording on Sunday afternoon, how many folks you imagine would attend? 50? 100? 500?:confused3:confused3

Inquiring minds want to know....:flower3::flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter