*** DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2010 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
yyyyeeeessssssssn meeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have not been on here for nearly a year loys been happening. new addition to names a few will be back on later to catch up

oh yes and another trip planned :banana:

pm sent

I'm joining in! As a sad sap single parent who's friends send everything by email or facebook, i'd love to get some "real" cards :0 Sending a PM :goodvibes

I will be so happy to send you a card! You are not sad, you are doing the most honourable job ever.

We would like to join in and hope others don't mind we are in the States. I understand if it is a problem. But we will enjoy turning this into a lesson for DS having him locate where each card is going on the map.

I will be so happy to send you a card! You are not sad, you are doing the most honourable job ever.

We would like to join in and hope others don't mind we are in the States. I understand if it is a problem. But we will enjoy turning this into a lesson for DS having him locate where each card is going on the map.

I'm sure no-one will mind:goodvibes - I love sending cards (and receiving them) from different countries. This board, I think, more than all the others on the DIS is the most multinational of them all - and that's really cool:cool1:

Great to see so many people have signed up even in these times of having to tighten our belts.

I'll get the list sent out to you by PM over the next few days. :santa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter