*** DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2009 *** NOW CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
:rainbow: [SIZE=+4]Welcome[/size] :rainbow:
[size=+3]to the DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2009!!![/SIZE]

45513xmas-mic13.JPG

[SIZE=+1]If you would like to take part please PM me with your full name and address, including names of your family that you would like mentioned on your card, and post on this thread to say PM sent.[/SIZE]

45513xmas-mic-min01.JPG

[SIZE=+1]The list will close on 7th November, I will then PM all participants a copy of the list so that you can get busy! :artist: Please could all cards be posted by the end of November, this will ensure everyone receives them in plenty of time for Christmas Day! :santa:

party: Hope lots of you will take part as it is great fun and lovely to receive cards from our DIS friends! :dance3:
[/size]

45513xmas-aristocats01.JPG

This is such a great idea, I did it a couple of years ago and loved all the cards...

I'm in!!!

PM sent and Merry Christmas!

Woo hoo! I've been waiting for this for ages ;)

I've got all of my cards and stamps purchased already. Count me in pirate:

I would like to do this. Sorry, am I a bit duh. Do I get a list to send everyone a card.

Sounds like a great idea.

carolers.gif
PM sent
carolers.gif
santa_wink.gif
santa_wink.gif
santa_wink.gif
santa_wink.gif
santa_wink.gif
santa_wink.gif
santa_wink.gif
santa_wink.gif
santa_wink.gif
santa_wink.gif
santa_wink.gif
santa_wink.gif

Elaine et al As per last year I am going to make a donation to a charity in lieu of sending Christmas cards. I will however enjoy hearing about you all receiving your cards

The timing of the thread regarding the Disney Store Ambassador (on UK Comm) and charity promotion has come at a perfect time. I am hoping my nearest store will be involved in this and I will be sending a few plushes as my charity donation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter