*** DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2006 *** NOW CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.gif

Bump

Rightio, this list is now officially closed!

I'll send the list round by PM over the weekend. If I have left anyone off please let me know. :)

Just a quick question: do it have to be Disney Christmas cards, or can we also send non-Disney Christmas cards?

SandraVB79 said:
Just a quick question: do it have to be Disney Christmas cards, or can we also send non-Disney Christmas cards?

Oh, I didn't think of this! I was just going to send normal christmassy christmas cards. I think that's okay. Though Disney cards are a very good idea......

poohmadmum said:
Just to let you all know that I posted my cards to you all today.
So have I. :thumbsup2 There will be a sent/received thread opened so everyone can know that their cards are on the way :goodvibes

Got yours today Reid.First of the season and Disney.It is lovely to get something in the post other than bills :cool1: .I havent even thought about writing mine yet :confused3

Mine will be going out at the weekend when my friend takes them back to the UK

I also received the card from reid and family, thanks a lot!!!

Haven't thought about writing mine yet... haven't even bought cards, oops :blush: I'm waiting for the Disney ones to be sold, yesterday, they were still not in the stores!

SandraVB79 said:
I also received the card from reid and family, thanks a lot!!!

Haven't thought about writing mine yet... haven't even bought cards, oops :blush: I'm waiting for the Disney ones to be sold, yesterday, they were still not in the stores!
Glad it arrived. I was being over cautious about final postal days as well as sending to secret community board exchange that had a 24th November deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter