DIS Digital Scrapper's Challenge WEEK 3 -- 4/30 - 5/6

labdogs42

DIS Veteran
The new challenge starts NOW! You have until 11:59 pm on May 6 to submit your entry. The theme this week is Disney RIDES. I want to see pictures of people ON rides, in line for rides, reacting to rides, etc. Here are the guidelines:

1. You must scrap a page relating to Disney Rides (from any Disney park, or water park).

2. You must use at least one clear element or alpha on the page.

3. You must use an EVEN number of pictures in the LO.

4. There must be at least one circular element on the page.

5. Have fun!

This week's winners will be chosen by me. I will choose my favorite layout and one random winner to receive a template set from Britt of Britt-ish Designs! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week!! We aren't doing a participation gift this week, but I hope everyone still joins in! Let's see those RIDE pics!!

yea!! I will work on mine tonight! Already know what pics i am doing!

I can't wait to go home and start sifting through old pictures. Hope I got some on rides. My kids are old enough now that they go on their own way and I never think of taking a picture of DH. But I'll think of something! Great challenge.

The new challenge starts NOW! You have until 11:59 pm on May 6 to submit your entry. The theme this week is Disney RIDES. I want to see pictures of people ON rides, in line for rides, reacting to rides, etc. Here are the guidelines:

1. You must scrap a page relating to Disney Rides (from any Disney park, or water park).

2. You must use at least one clear element or alpha on the page.

3. You must use an EVEN number of pictures in the LO.

4. There must be at least one circular element on the page.

5. Have fun!

This week's winners will be chosen by me. I will choose my favorite layout and one random winner to receive a template set from Britt of Britt-ish Designs! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week!! We aren't doing a participation gift this week, but I hope everyone still joins in! Let's see those RIDE pics!!

Can it be one ride or does it have to be about rides in general?

Sounds fun... I just did a iasw LO the other day, but it doesn't have those req in it :( SO... I guess I will have to do another one! Poor me! Looking at it again... I got all the req in except the even pics LOL... it's HERE if you want to see it... technically the alpha is clear, since I put pics under it! =p

And Stacy... PotC perhaps?

Here's my entry. The rules didn't say it had to be a one-page layout, and I just finished this 2-pager. So here it is:

storyboats1.jpg
[/IMG]

storyboats2.jpg
[/IMG]

Credits: Leave the world behind by Britt-ish Designs, clear alpha also by Britt-ish Designs

Can it be one ride or does it have to be about rides in general?

Any ride/rides. Creative interpretation is always allowed, so if you think it is ride related, let us see it!!

ngneer98, I love that 2-pager! WOW! I haven't been to DL in a LONG time and I don't remember that ride. It looks awesome! Now I want to go to DL again! TFS! I love it!

What a fun challenge Jess!! I'm so excited! I might just have to scrap this when I get home. I'm on my way out the door to shoot some pics of my friends little baby. TIP - when you get a fancy new camera, don't be too generous or all your friends call and schedule photo shoots!!

ngneer - I LOVE LOVE LOVE this 2-pager!! I love that simple little ride and you've captured the magic of it perfectly. WONDERFUL!!!!

And Fran - I love that Small World LO. 1) Why haven't you posted it in the sticky thread? and 2) when will you post it in the Flickr group? I LOVE IT!!

d2p10teacups.jpg

this is an old layout from 2005...the girls love this ride....me not so much.
the kit is a quick page from shabbyprincess.

And Fran - I love that Small World LO. 1) Why haven't you posted it in the sticky thread? and 2) when will you post it in the Flickr group? I LOVE IT!!

Cuz I'm um lazy and didn't get around to it? Thank you tho! Had to use the kit for CT (DeDe Smith) and I'm fresh out of spring pics! Those are Mark Barbieri pics too!

Cute Tea Cups page bookmom! Are the pics from 2005 or is the LO one you did in 2005? Cuz if its not new, I don't think it counts for the challenge! :) Nonetheless, its very cute. I LOVE THE TEA CUPS!!

Cute Tea Cups page bookmom! Are the pics from 2005 or is the LO one you did in 2005? Cuz if its not new, I don't think it counts for the challenge! :) Nonetheless, its very cute. I LOVE THE TEA CUPS!!

But we can use old pics in a new layout for purposes of the challenge right?

the layout is from 2005.....busy this week and no time to scrap but wanted to still post something.... ok not to count for the challenge.

Here is my Small World LO. I'm not counting it for the challenge, since it doesn't have even pics. I'm working on BTMRR right now and will have that be my challenge LO.

wdw2007smallworld.jpg

Ok here's my real LO! I counted the swirlies under the flowers as my circles. Click pic for credits.

And I love the Storyland LO, great shade of green and such fun pics. I would love to see that someday!

Cute teacups too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter