DIS Digi Scrapping Challenge #39 (1/7 - 1/13/09)

Cute layouts, ladies!!! I'm so bummed at having nothing to scrap! Only 2 more months and we'll be at the World!!!:lovestruc

Just got back from our first trip! I finally have something to scrap. Here's a quick layout. Thanks! This one was fun!

goofy.jpg

Credits:
Papers/ribbons: Tracy Collins - Poppy (www.digitalfreebies.com)
Mickey sprinkles, button, mickey head: Britt-ish designs
Alpha: Kystal Hartley - Crush Cherry Alphabet

Sharon

I pushed the envelope on this one a tad. :) I am considering the tan color a really light brown. :thumbsup2

Love_from_Afar_-_Page_042.jpg

CREDITS

Journaling: Penny is so in love with Minnie Mouse! She talked about her all the time while we were at Disneyland, but she couldn't bring herself to get close to her. Each time she saw her she was enamored. She would stand back and wave and stare at her for as long as she could. She would blow her kisses... and then she would say "Mommy, I blew her kisses" and look all timid and shy. It was the cutest thing! Penny's love for Minnie from afar is one of my favorite memories from our trip.

Wow this sounds like a fun challenge, btw I love these, this is going to help me get that Disney trip scrapped before we go again (crossing my fingers for 2009 but it will probably be 2010).

Britt, I love the new kit.. I have perfect pictures of Sulley and Me (he was my favorite when we went to WDW in Sep. 2008)

Kristi- such a sweet layout!
Susan- I love LTT, I really like how you added pictures from so many different years.

Christy- I left you some love over at SM, this LO is gorgeous and I love the journaling.

Okay, off to see if can come up with something, thanks for hosting Britt!

Loved this challenge Britt! The colors were perfect! If only I would have had actual pictures of Jiminy! These pics are from our Key West day on our Disney Cruise last Feb, yes I am WAY behind!

cruise-19web.jpg

cruise-20web-2.jpg

Credits: All Britt - Black Friday grab bag templates, Mickey papers, Happiest kit on earth, a kid again alpha, and Judy alpha.
Thanks for such a fun challenge!

Christy, I love that font! Is that one you purchased, found or did you have your hand writting converted to a font? It looks like it was hand written.

Yay, I get to play this week!

20081224-Mickey-and-me.jpg

Credits:
Template by Brenda Smith Designs
Everything else by Britt-ish Designs:
Green paper from Mouskepapers
Tab from Motor Mania
Glitter frame from Very Merry Add-on
Alpha: Bing Crosby Christmas Alpha
Buttons & stamp from Mouse in the House
Fonts: FFVortex & Fiolex Girls

Krisi: Very cute pics and the colors were perfect!
Susan: I am so sad that they aren't doing character dinners there anymore. It was one of our favorites. My DH always loved the food there! Your layout is great and I have a feeling I will be scraplifting it to do my LTT pics over the years! Thanks!
Sharon: I hope you had a great time on your first trip to the World! Your pic and LO are very cute and I LOVE the title!
Christy: How precious! The colors are great and your embellishments are just perfect!
LVdisney: Hey, don't feel bad. I am still working on a (non-Disney) vacation from July 2007! Your LO is very cute and your DD is beautiful!

Great job so far!

Christy, I love that font! Is that one you purchased, found or did you have your hand writting converted to a font? It looks like it was hand written.

Hi...

The font for the Journaling is Susie's Hand and can be found free HERE.

The font in the title is Quilline Script Thin and can be found free HERE.

They are two of my faves....

Thanks for the font links, Christy. I am looking forward to participating this week. It has been a long time. GREAT LOs so far.

Guess I didn't get very creative this week...just did ol' Jiminy himself! I'll be back later to comment on all the great layouts.

Click image for credits

Pam, I love your layout, along with everyone elses!! Jiminy is hard to find in WDW! Youre quite lucky!

About the prize, I couldn't wait to possibly win this kit, I had to buy it the second I saw it, lol.

Here's my entry. I was just about to upload when I realized yellow wasn't on the palate (oops!) so I had to go back in and recolor one of the beads to orange, lol. We were just passing by Pirates when Jack comes running towards us. I think my mom and I just stopped in our tracks and starred (he looks SO much like Jack!), so he smirked and waved at us. Luckily I caught it on camera! When I have more time, I might try to go in and photoshop the guy standing behind Jack.

Click for credits

Thanks for the fun challenge... still trying to finish up my pics from our trip this summer. I may finish one day. :goodvibes

I went for a 2-pager.

Page 1

Page 2

Thanks Britt.

Love all the layouts! My laptop is in the shop this week hopefully it will be home soon so I can get back to work / play :)

Here's my entry this week. I'm not sure how much I like this layout, but it's growing on me.
web-DIS-Challenge-Week-39.jpg

CREDITS
Paper & Elements: Life's a Party by Britt-ish Designs (some recolored)
Alpha: Witchy Woman by Britt-ish Designs
Date Stamp: Date Stamp Classic by Britt-ish Designs
Fonts: CK Wistful, Freestyle Script

Here's my layout ... a tribute to the Liberty Tree Tavern which I read had its last character meal on 1/5/09! We're so sad -- it's an awesome meal. It's the only meal we've had where the characters come around three or four times during the meal. The characters are always so playful and really cut up with you at LTT. So sad to see it go, but maybe they'll replace it with something wonderful. At least we have pictures and memories!

What a great page and love the sequential photos and the journaling.

Here's mine!
toystory.jpg

b/g paper and ribbon from Neverland Scraps, alpha by Britt-ish designs

Thanks for a fun fun challenge!

jiminy-cricket.jpg

Credits:A Kid Again Alpha, Leave the World Behind, Paper Shapers, andThe Bright Side Add On all by Britt ish Designs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter