DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge #7 (5/28 - 6/3)

Oh cool!!!!! I feel just like it's my birthday again!!!

And congrats Tinker! Okay... off to check out the new challenge.

WOO HOO!!!!:cool1:

This is great news to me after a rather bad start of a week. My harddrive dropped and I lost ALL my pictures & scrapkits. And havn't been able to recover yet. So I've spent a lot of time crying.....

Thanks, this helps cheer me up a lot!
Thankfully I have all my Disney photos from my May 08 still on my work computer so I can still do next weeks challenges.. Just have to repurchase some kits!

Thanks again!
Nicole

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

All of the layouts were great. I didn't get a chance to comment on them. I will have to try to do so later tonight. :)

Nicole,

This happened to me two years ago - it is a terrible feeling! My husband was able to recover everything using a recovery program. I hope you get it back!!! Congrats again!!!

Jennifer

This is great news to me after a rather bad start of a week. My harddrive dropped and I lost ALL my pictures & scrapkits. And havn't been able to recover yet. So I've spent a lot of time crying.....

Thankfully I have all my Disney photos from my May 08 still on my work computer so I can still do next weeks challenges.. Just have to repurchase some kits!

Thanks again!
Nicole

OMG--I would seriously go into a depression, I am sooooo sorry, you definitely needed this "win"!

Jen

Thanks again!
Nicole

Congratulations, Tinker and Hypermommy! Great job! So, so sorry about your hard drive, Tinker. I hope you can recover your files.

Still here in WDW. Wish you were all here!!

Pam

Congrats ladies!

Tinker, I'm so sorry! I've heard great things about recovery programs. If you remember what designers you used, a lot of them will reinstate your links for a brief time. In your account there's usually a history of what you bought so they can see you did buy the stuff. It's worth a try to send out some pm's.

Thanks everyone. Still no luck with the recovery of the hard drive. My DH took it apart & tried to load the drive into our desktop to no luck.

It's my fault really, it fell about 2ft onto carpet (can't believe it totally doesn't work because of that!).

I made myself feel better by purchasing a few scrapkits! And I've backed up my pictures through December 2007 on CD- so I can recover those. It's just 2008 thats MIA now.

Thanks everyone. Still no luck with the recovery of the hard drive. My DH took it apart & tried to load the drive into our desktop to no luck.

It's my fault really, it fell about 2ft onto carpet (can't believe it totally doesn't work because of that!).

I made myself feel better by purchasing a few scrapkits! And I've backed up my pictures through December 2007 on CD- so I can recover those. It's just 2008 thats MIA now.

I had a hard drive tragedy this past Christmas. I used these two companies:
http://www.nationwidedatarecovery.com/
and
http://www.drivesavers.com/solutions/raid-nas-san.html?gclid=CIvGnqDM3ZMCFQVfFQodM01eYg
sadly, my hard drive was beyond repair, but at least they didn't charge me anything to find that out! I sent my HD to nationwide first, then on to Drive Savers. Luckily, I had a reasonable amount of my pics on Smugmug, so I didn't lose everything, but I did lose my pictures from Christmas day because it crashed before I got those uploaded or backed up. Now I have a RAID array and a subscription to Carbonite! I hope your hard drive story has a happy ending!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter