DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge #22 (09/10 to 09/16)

Here's mine!!

Disney_07_spoodles.jpg

all elements by Britt-ish Designs

Love this challenge!!!! I could use templates all day long! LOL!!
It's fun to see all of the different combinations of papers and embellishments come together in everyone's layouts!!! Super job gals!!!!!

18MAGIC - I love EPCOT too! I love how you've used the template.

SUZI - Great photos and colours. Fab pictures - especially the one at the bottom with your kids! It's priceless.

RRBB - Welcome! Love it all you've done an amazing job especially seeing as it's your first attempt! I'm also jealous that you've met Figment! I love him!

Kohla21 - Great LO of a fun day. I love the Mickey golf ball element!

MakingScrapbooks - I will have to put this place of my must eat at list. I love how you've stacked all your elements.

Thanks for playing! :thumbsup2

Link to participation prize is on its way!​

Here's my entry. Thank you, Bernie Ann, for hosting a great challenge. I love your template and I know that I'll use it again and again. Templates help so much in getting a page done. Thanks again!!

LibertyBelle.jpg

Credits:
Americana - Dani Mogstad
Stitches, brad & frame - Enchantment - Britt-ish Designs
Tag & square alpha - Rugrats Playground - Ellie Lash & Moon Scraps
Clip - Hang In There - Britt-ish Designs
Template - Bernie Ann
Font: Century Gothic

Thanks, Bernie-Ann, for the fab template (and also for the "Boo"). Here's my offering for this week:

Project19-2.jpg

Credits:

Paper: The Most Wonderful Place on Earth by Glenda Ketcham
Clipboard Tag: From Paulette of Create with TLC
Alpha: Kapow, the Alphas by A Mighty Nice Creation

rofl janis, love the layout! I have a slight obsession with towel folding... my mil brought back the carnival cruise line towel folding book and I have 2 or 3 others... dd and I have a tendency to fold the towels in our hotel rooms when we travel to feises... I'm sure the employees think we must be insane. :) maggie

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone.

I think I'm gonna like doing digital layouts, but I'm still kind of intimidated by it. I have tons of scrapbooking supplies that I've collected over the years and feel compelled to use. We even built a scrapbooking room for me when we did an addition to the house.

What has scared me about digital is that the "supplies" are limitless and if you can't find what your looking for you can always modify something else or make it yourself. I fear I'll spend even more time searching for or making the perfect element and never get anything done.

But doing this one page I found that I can pick just a few things to work with and complete a page in a relatively short amount of time. (I hope the next one goes just as smoothly. ;))

:wave2: Hi Robin! I love your layout; welcome to digital. I'm started trying a few things hopefully I'll be able to get my Mom's book done.

Doesn't suprise me that you are a natural; I love your traditional books.

I've considered trying to find a PSE class at one of the JR colleges; would you be interested.
I'd love to learn more about PS. All I know right now has been trial and error kind of learning. Let me know what you find and I'll see if I can work it out with DH. (BTW, are you planning on going to the DISMeet on the 28th??? Sure would like to see you and your girls again!)

rofl janis, love the layout! I have a slight obsession with towel folding... my mil brought back the carnival cruise line towel folding book and I have 2 or 3 others... dd and I have a tendency to fold the towels in our hotel rooms when we travel to feises... I'm sure the employees think we must be insane. :) maggie

Maggie,

I started out with a napkin folding obsession and have graduated to towels.
:rotfl:

I'd love to learn more about PS. All I know right now has been trial and error kind of learning. Let me know what you find and I'll see if I can work it out with DH. (BTW, are you planning on going to the DISMeet on the 28th??? Sure would like to see you and your girls again!)

I'd love to hear about your cruise so I'm hoping to make it but don't know yet. I'll see what classes I can find and let you know. Maybe we can stumble through this together :)

Here is my entry, not sure if it counts since I ended up moving things around quite a bit. I have another page to do that I think the template will work for too so maybe I'll get that done before the deadline.
birthday_tea.jpg

credits: Britt's Fairchild Kit and clip from Hang in There.

Janis -- Such a cute LO.... I loved the towel animals on our cruise.... the kids got such a kick out of them. You got some fun ones! Love the clipboard and the awesome alpha! Love the little fishy embellies too -- they remind me of the fish extenders! And where did you get the cute DCL ribbon? Did you make it?? WOW!

Janette -- That is awesome! OF COURSE it counts. That's the beauty of templates.... you can totally make them your own. Some of my favorite entries in template challenges are the ones where you don't even recognize the template.... It shows that someone used it as a jumping off point and really adapted it. I think that's great. Your tea pictures are precious, and I just love the lace and ric rac embellishments....Actually I didn't even realize that was Britt's kit because I haven't seen those papers and embellies used in a combination like that -- so cool! :goodvibes

I've been lurking in these challenges for a few months now, but this is the first digi layout I've ever done (much less posted.) I have to admit I never thought I'd go digital, but this fun to make.

Robin! Its great to see you here! I see the new pic in your signature and hope you had a great time on your cruise. You always had a great sense of composition in your paper scrapping so you will do great at this digital stuff.

Rochelle

Janis -- Such a cute LO.... I loved the towel animals on our cruise.... the kids got such a kick out of them. You got some fun ones! Love the clipboard and the awesome alpha! Love the little fishy embellies too -- they remind me of the fish extenders! And where did you get the cute DCL ribbon? Did you make it?? WOW!

Thanks for your nice comments! The fish embellies are extracted from pics of the fish extenders. And yes, I did make the DCL ribbon. I've been dabbling a little in making my own embellies, papers, etc., mostly when I need something for a specific project.

Wow - I spend two days away and everyone posts wonderful LOs! I'll comment more later, after I get my act back to together...

Pooh46 - I love it! Great blending at the bottom!

Janis - That LO is just too funny! I can feel a new obsession coming on!

Janette - Love the changes.

Thanks for playing everyone! :thumbsup2
Your participation prize is on it's way ...​

Thanks for your nice comments! The fish embellies are extracted from pics of the fish extenders. And yes, I did make the DCL ribbon. I've been dabbling a little in making my own embellies, papers, etc., mostly when I need something for a specific project.

Well NO WONDER the fishies reminded me of fish extenders.. LOL!! Clever idea. Awesome job making the embellies.... I haven't ventured into the world of design AT ALL -- it seems so overwhelming to me.. plus I think I'd have to learn new software since I use SBC+, and I am lazy! Great work!

Can we post more than one layout? I got another one done last night, worked on it while we were filling out school application for DS. (DH was doing the "essay" questions. I modified the template a lot, but that was my starting point. I'm so excited that I've already finished 2 layouts this month - not for a CJ, not for MIL - just for me!!!

Can we post more than one layout? I got another one done last night, worked on it while we were filling out school application for DS. (DH was doing the "essay" questions. I modified the template a lot, but that was my starting point. I'm so excited that I've already finished 2 layouts this month - not for a CJ, not for MIL - just for me!!!

I don't see why not! :thumbsup2

Hi Everyone! Great Job this week. Here is my last minute entry! Bernie-Ann - Thanks for the challenge and template - I LOVE YOUR TEMPLATES!!!!

2864440272_c42d2888d6.jpg

Credits:

Mikkel Paige - It's Magic
Britt - Used and Abused Paper Pack
CM - Disney Vacation PP

Here's the page I put together yesterday.

web-DIS-Challenge-Week-22-2.jpg

CREDITS
Fonts: Century Gothic, CK True Type
All elements from Toy Sheriff kit by Britt-ish Designs
Template by Bernie-Ann

Disney Baby - I love it all! Love, LOVE, LOVE the Mickey ears on the corner of the picture!

RRBB - How cool are your costumes! Great LO!

Thanks for playing!:thumbsup2
Participation Prizes are on their way ...

Disney Baby - I love it all! Love, LOVE, LOVE the Mickey ears on the corner of the picture!

RRBB - How cool are your costumes! Great LO!

Thanks for playing!:thumbsup2
Participation Prizes are on their way ...

HE HE - wish I could take credit for the Mickey Ears - but I extracted that from my photopass picture :)

Thanks for the participation prize!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter