DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge #14 (7/16 - 7/22)

designerbrittney

DIS Veteran
Hey friends!! Can you believe we have done FOURTEEN weeks of the DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenges?! WOW! That's a long time!

Sorry I didn't arrange to have anyone host this week, so you're stuck with me again. Hope you aren't sick of the character inspired challenges! I think they are so fun so I've done another one.

The character for this week is . . . .

DORY!

dory_challenge_WEB.jpg

Here are the rules:

1) You can only use the colors listed in the photo above, taken from Dory: white, black, yellow, hot pink, and blue. Any metallic hardware, staples, brads, stuff like that is fine. The colors don't have to be EXACT. As long as they are shades of Dory's colors, that works. And you don't have to use ALL the colors.

2) Your subject needs to be Disney related. That's why we have these challenges! To give us the nudge to get ALL those Disney memories scrapped!!! It can be anything Disney - cruises, parks, ice shows, costumes, collections, toys - anything Disney.

3) It does NOT have to be Dory, Nemo or sea-themed at ALL! We're only worried about your color palette on this one. Scrap any photos you'd like.

4) Entries for this challenge must be posted here in the thread (with proper credit or a link to the credits) no later than midnight on Tuesday, 7/22.

Two lucky winners will receive Ellie Lash's new "Bright Borders Colored Doodles".

folder-1.jpg

I will pick my favorite entry and also draw one at random to win!

HAVE FUN!!! I gotta go get my OWN entry scrapped!

xoxo

Britt

OOOOHHHHH. Dory!!! I LOVE Dory!!! Can't remember diddly! :):rotfl: :laughing:

Must go start on this now!!! :)

Awesome!! Thanks for hosting Britt!! Love that color palette.

Oh, this should be interesting....and fun! Off to look through my Disney pics to see if I have anything! LOL

~*~ Geri ~*~

Cool! I'm really going to try and get a LO done this week! Life has been crazy this summer, so scrapping has fallen by the wayside a little. Hopefully I can get back to doing the challenges this week!

Oh yeah, Aj wants me to add these blinkies to my post for you:
:surfweb: popcorn:: :dance3:

I love seeing that yellow paper used. I keep wanting to use it, but so far haven't found the right LO.

I'm not scrapping this week due to my mouse hand wrist. It's acting up again pretty bad. I'm actually not supposed to be using it at all.... LOL Oh, well, I couldn't help myself. :confused3

Oooh Britt! This one was driving me mad - had a bad case of scrapper's block but hey I'm over that now!!!

So here's mine:

MagicNemo01.jpg

Credits
Background Paper by Nicole Perry,
Pink Paper on Frames by Britt-ish Designs,
Alpha by Misty Cato,
Template by Kellie Puddy,
Dory images from internet,
Font - Century Gothic.

Thanks for hosting Britt!

oh i like the circle frames and not being even over the pics and one with journaling! love circles! weeee!!

Hi all-

Love the two layouts posted already- you girls did great working in the colors & they turned out great!

I didn't do so good & so mine doesn't techincally count, but I'll post anyways. I couldn't keep it to just hot pink- it didn't look right to me. So I toned some of the pink down. Oh well, Sorry Britt- least it got me to DO this layout since I've been pondering how to get it done-

Here's mine

PJParty.jpg

Credits:
Swirls- Brittish Designs: Dreams Come True
PARTY alpha- Brittish Designs: Who needs a Fairy Godmother
Everything else- Brittish Designs: Mermaid Kit (recolored)

Thanks for hosting Britt! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hi all-

Love the two layouts posted already- you girls did great working in the colors & they turned out great!

I didn't do so good & so mine doesn't techincally count, but I'll post anyways. I couldn't keep it to just hot pink- it didn't look right to me. So I toned some of the pink down. Oh well, Sorry Britt- least it got me to DO this layout since I've been pondering how to get it done-

I don't see why it shouldn't count? In Britt's first instruction it says:

1) You can only use the colors listed in the photo above, taken from Dory: white, black, yellow, hot pink, and blue. Any metallic hardware, staples, brads, stuff like that is fine. The colors don't have to be EXACT. As long as they are shades of Dory's colors, that works. And you don't have to use ALL the colors.

And the light pink is a SHADE of the hot pink. ;) So I would think you are within the rules. JMO. Great layout! I love the colors! And Minnie is SOOOOO cute!!!

And the light pink is a SHADE of the hot pink. ;) So I would think you are within the rules. JMO. Great layout! I love the colors! And Minnie is SOOOOO cute!!!

:lmao: thanks for helping me stretch it to qualify! She was pretty specific on the 'hot pink' so i figured.. it had to be..well... HOT! :) not just a 'shade' of pink.

Minnie was awesome in her princess garb. My oldest loved seeing her like that! That was one of the best parts of the cruise- seeing the characters in different outfits: Princess Minnie, Pirate Stitch, Captian Minnie & Mickey... loved it!

Ok here is my layout for week #14 direct from Disney World! :goodvibes

disneychallenge2-Page058600x600.jpg

Credits:
Everything is Britt-ish Designs
Mermaid Lagoon
I'm A Dreamer
Happiest Phrases (recolored)
Dreams Do Come True
Electric Pop
Got A Date

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter