DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge #12 7/2-7/9 -- UPDATED with WINNERS!

Okay here is my first time hanging with you guys !!!

Thanks for the free wordart !!!

2655031572_a9408d6efd.jpg

Were the winners ever announced for this challenge?

We have our winners! Our random winner is Bernie-Ann and the award for my favorite layout (out of all the fantastic layouts we got this week) goes to...Tinker326! I just love how you used the pink and brown with those adorable pictures of your girls with Chip and Dale! If the winners would email me at labdogs42 @ gmail.com I'll send you the information to receive your prize. Thanks to everyone who participated and congratulations to the winners!!

Wow, I won? I'm in total shock..
I was not at all expecting to see that when I checked this morning with all the amazing layouts that were posted!

Thank you so much!

I'm too late for the challenge, due to a computer fallure. LOL! : )
However, I did want to share what would have been my entry.
Thanks for looking!

Congrats to the winners! All of the layouts were awesome as usual!!!!

Jan

Making Scrapbooks blog

Disney_07_CapeMay.jpg

Elements - Brittish Designs
Gellies - LabDog42

MakingScrapbooks -- That's adorable!! You coulda been a contender! Thanks for sharing, even if you didn't finish it in time. One thing you might want to change -- that's dale in your picture, not Chip. Dale has the red nose, Chip has the chocolate chip nose!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter