Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. May 09 week Four page 16 post 235

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel i hope you get back on track this week, well done on STS :thumbsup2

Harry, good luck this week...im sure 10lbs is a realistic goal :thumbsup2

Karen have a fab time hun :hug:

Good luck Harry, I like the SW diet as well :goodvibes

I forgot to post last week, after having my cold and cheering myself up with food I put on 3lbs! I rejoined SW on Weds as I thought a weigh in might keep me on track, my scales show I've lost the 3lbs so far so I'm hoping for a good result next Weds.

Good luck in June everyone :cool1:

I've STS this week, which isn't surprising to me as it was the wedding last weekend and I've not trained properly this week recovering from it all :lmao:

:cool1: Well done on STS Rachel

I won't be weighing in as I'm going to Dubai in a couple of hours but I'm going to try and be very good... :angel:

1.gif
Have a great time Karen

Hello girls long time no see...........8 weeks to go before we go back to WDW.....in desperate need of moral support to loose 10lbs:rotfl2:

:wizard:Good Luck Harry, I hope you reach your target

I forgot to post last week, after having my cold and cheering myself up with food I put on 3lbs! I rejoined SW on Weds as I thought a weigh in might keep me on track, my scales show I've lost the 3lbs so far so I'm hoping for a good result next Weds.

:banana: Keep up the good work Jen

:hug: good luck Jen xx

ooh can i join in!? what day is weigh in? Monday?

I have lost 32lbs in the last 5 weeks... weigh in again tomorrow.. :)

I've STS this week, which isn't surprising to me as it was the wedding last weekend and I've not trained properly this week recovering from it all :lmao:

Well done, good luck this week :goodvibes

I won't be weighing in as I'm going to Dubai in a couple of hours but I'm going to try and be very good... :angel:

Have a fab time :goodvibes

Hello girls long time no see...........8 weeks to go before we go back to WDW.....in desperate need of moral support to loose 10lbs:rotfl2:

I am going on slimming world as I find this easiest for me:thumbsup2

good luck everyone over the coming week...hope to see less of you...lol:goodvibes

Good Luck :thumbsup2

Welcome! Well done so far that a fantastic loss. Good luck for tomorrow :goodvibes

Well done and good luck this week :goodvibes

Have a lovely time - and make sure you do have a couple of treats whilst you're away!

I am going on slimming world as I find this easiest for me:thumbsup2

good luck everyone over the coming week...hope to see less of you...lol:goodvibes

Good Luck with the loss of your 10lbs! I'm sure you'll do it! :)

Good luck Harry, I like the SW diet as well :goodvibes

3lbs after a cold isn't bad at all Jen! It's never good trying to diet whilst poorly, only makes it worse! Fingers crossed for you next week! :thumbsup2

Wow! :scared1: That's some weight loss! Well done, but without wanting to sound in the wrong, please consider trying to slow the loss down a little, it can sometimes be damaging to loose so much so fast. Sorry if I sound out of order there :headache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter