Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. May 09 week Four page 16 post 235

Status
Not open for further replies.

natalielongstaff

<font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big
Well its May already and the summer (if we get one) is just around the corner :cool1:

Well done to everyone last month, a fantastic effort and good luck this month :wizard::wizard:

April's dis dieter of the month was

Tinktatoo

Jakki has done very well with her diet recently and shared the story of the inspiration given to her by her Dad who sadly passed away in April :hug:

Well done Jakki x

:hug:Well done Jakki on being dieter of the month, I hope that your dad's inspiration carries on and you reach your goal:hug:

:wizard::wizard:Good Luck with your weigh-ins this week everyone:wizard::wizard:

well done Jakki, and good luck to everyone this week :wizard:

i would love to be able to join in the diet thread - pls:goodvibes

i joined ww 2 weeks ago and am going for my 2nd weigh in tonight

first week went pretty well and i lost 3.5lbs :) tonight i am hoping for another loss but getting through the entire day is oh so hard when you have a night time class

i have had a sneeky peek on my scales and it's looking positive but i know that can change throughout the day

in total i'd really like to lose about 2 -2 1/2 stone so i am realistic enough to know it's going to take some time

do you think 5-6lbs target a month is sensible? as that's what i was thinking off settting myself mini targets

Good Luck Everyone,

Here's to another successful month!! :)

Sophie

P.S.. Well done Jakki !!

xx

Well its May already and the summer (if we get one) is just around the corner :cool1:

Well done to everyone last month, a fantastic effort and good luck this month :wizard::wizard:

Tinktatoo

Jakki has done very well with her diet recently and shared the story of the inspiration given to her by her Dad who sadly passed away in April :hug:

Well done Jakki x

Thanks guys, I felt proud that I'd done so well and that my dad noticed and was really pleased about it. I've got about another 2 and a half stone to go and I am going to get there and more importantly - stay there

Good luck to every one this month, if any of you are struggling at the moment, don't focus on what happened last month, or last week. It's a new month and you can do it.

Well Done Jakki 'slimmer of the month' :cool1:

Good Luck this week everyone :goodvibes

Good luck this week Gaynor - I'm looking forward to a boogie when you get to goal :thumbsup2

Just quickly calculated I have 7 weeks until my birthday when I want to be at my target weight so time to get serious!!! :angel:
5.gif
:angel:

I so wish I'd worked that out before I had a MacDonalds brekkie and about a gallon of fruity Pimms but hey, it's a bank holiday!!! ;)

So, fellow members of Nat's Fat Club, good luck for the rest of the month!!! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

And a round of applause for Jakki on being April's Slimmer of the Month!!!
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

You're making your Dad so proud, hun... :hug::hug::hug:

Tinktatoo

Well done Jakki x

Well done Jakki - slimmer of the month :banana::banana:

first week went pretty well and i lost 3.5lbs :) tonight i am hoping for another loss but getting through the entire day is oh so hard when you have a night time class

i have had a sneeky peek on my scales and it's looking positive but i know that can change throughout the day

in total i'd really like to lose about 2 -2 1/2 stone so i am realistic enough to know it's going to take some time

do you think 5-6lbs target a month is sensible? as that's what i was thinking off settting myself mini targets

Welcome :flower2:
You'll be made very welcome here on the DIS diet thread ::yes::
Many who contribute are dieting with WW so you'll get help and support that follows along with the WW program:thumbsup2

I personally think it's a great idea to set mini targets for yourself, but always having the bigger picture at the back of your mind. 5-6lbs a month is a really sensible target:thumbsup2

Good luck with your second weigh-in:)

Thanks guys, I felt proud that I'd done so well and that my dad noticed and was really pleased about it. I've got about another 2 and a half stone to go and I am going to get there and more importantly - stay there

You've done so well Jakki - congratulations:cheer2:

I have just weighed and I have lost 2lb - very happy with that:banana: Even though I had my six week diet break;) I have now lost a stone since Jan:cool1:
Another six pounds before DLRP in three weeks would be great.

Good luck going foward everybody:thumbsup2

Hi Guys

Well it's taken 1 year and 1 month, but I'm back. I lost 4.5 stone last year before my holiday to the world in April 2008. Since I've been back I've managed to put 1 stone and 4lbs back on so starting tomorrow I'm back on my diet as enough is enough. Over the weekend I visited Endsleigh Garden centre just outside of Plymouth and they had a fantastic range of Weightwatchers food, so I stocked up and decided to get back on the diet.

Good luck everyone:thumbsup2

Tina

...i joined ww 2 weeks ago and am going for my 2nd weigh in tonight....in total i'd really like to lose about 2 -2 1/2 stone so i am realistic enough to know it's going to take some time

do you think 5-6lbs target a month is sensible?

Welcome and well done with your weight loss so far - sounds like you're off to a great start... :goodvibes Your monthly target sounds pretty sensible to me - I'm a big fan of the slow and steady approach... Good luck for your weigh-in later! :thumbsup2

...I have just weighed and I have lost 2lb - very happy with that:banana: Even though I had my six week diet break;) I have now lost a stone since Jan:cool1:
Another six pounds before DLRP in three weeks would be great...
Nice one, Joanne! And I'll be keeping my fingers crossed you reach your DLRP goal... :hug:

...I lost 4.5 stone last year before my holiday to the world in April 2008. Since I've been back I've managed to put 1 stone and 4lbs back on so starting tomorrow I'm back on my diet as enough is enough. Over the weekend I visited Endsleigh Garden centre just outside of Plymouth and they had a fantastic range of Weightwatchers food, so I stocked up and decided to get back on the diet...

Hi Tina! Good for you getting back on that dieting wagon - that's always the toughest part IMO... I'm sure you'll lose the extra pounds in no time as you were so successful before. Best of luck for the upcoming week! :wizard:

welcome :)
your targets sound sensible to me, I follow WW as well so you will get plenty of encouragement here :hug:

Just quickly calculated I have 7 weeks until my birthday when I want to be at my target weight so time to get serious!!! :angel:
5.gif

I so wish I'd worked that out before I had a MacDonalds brekkie and about a gallon of fruity Pimms but hey, it's a bank holiday!!! ;)

So, fellow members of Nat's Fat Club, good luck for the rest of the month!!! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Good luck Karen

I have just weighed and I have lost 2lb - very happy with that:banana: Even though I had my six week diet break;) I have now lost a stone since Jan:cool1:

:cool1: you are doing so well Joanne !

Hi Guys

Well it's taken 1 year and 1 month, but I'm back. I lost 4.5 stone last year before my holiday to the world in April 2008. Since I've been back I've managed to put 1 stone and 4lbs back on so starting tomorrow I'm back on my diet as enough is enough. Over the weekend I visited Endsleigh Garden centre just outside of Plymouth and they had a fantastic range of Weightwatchers food, so I stocked up and decided to get back on the diet.

Tina

Welcome back Tina x x

Welcome to the diet thread, I'm also following weight watchers. Your mini goals are a great idea and easily achievable. Well done on last weeks loss and good luck for tonight.

Well done Jakki - slimmer of the month :banana::banana:

Welcome :flower2:
You'll be made very welcome here on the DIS diet thread ::yes::
Many who contribute are dieting with WW so you'll get help and support that follows along with the WW program:thumbsup2

I personally think it's a great idea to set mini targets for yourself, but always having the bigger picture at the back of your mind. 5-6lbs a month is a really sensible target:thumbsup2

Good luck with your second weigh-in:)

You've done so well Jakki - congratulations:cheer2:

Well done Joanne, it's a good loss and you've done really well since January :thumbsup2

Hi Guys

Tina

Welcome back and Good Luck. You did so well to lose 4.5 stone I'm sure you'll find 1.4st really easy to lose. :)

5.gif

And a round of applause for Jakki on being April's Slimmer of the Month!!!
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

You're making your Dad so proud, hun... :hug::hug::hug:

Good Luck on reaching your target, I'm sure you'll do it in time for your birthday :thumbsup2

Well done Jakki on being slimmer of the month :thumbsup2

Good luck for May everyone - this is going to be a fairly tough month for me as we've got something on nearly every weekend this month but I'm determined that I will try to stay strong - although I can't promise I'll be able to resist the cocktails at TRs next week ;)

Welcome to the two newbies - and anyone else who wants to join us :goodvibes

Well done Jakki on being April's 'Slimmer of the Month' :thumbsup2

Into May we go then and hopefully onwards and weight downwards for us all! May's bridesmaid month for me, less than 3 weeks to go, so I'm on a little misson now to make sure I feel good in my dress!

It's dance classes and soup all the way :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Good Luck everyone!!

well done Jakki :thumbsup2 thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome :goodvibes

i'm very pleased to report 2lb off at this weeks weigh in bringing my total to 5.5lbs since i started WW two weeks ago

and a total loss of 1 stone 7 lbs since end of sept :yay:

well done Jakki :thumbsup2

i'm very pleased to report 2lb off at this weeks weigh in bringing my total to 5.5lbs since i started WW two weeks ago

oh well done :thumbsup2

well done Jakki :thumbsup2 thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome :goodvibes

Well Done :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter