Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. Jan 09 (week 4 post 438 page 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done everyone. Can I join in! I need motivation.

I lost over 2 stone for the holiday last year and then since getting back Ive put a stone of that back on. So I want to lose a stone hopefully for summer and most importantly I want to tone up and maintain once I've got to my goal weight that seems to be the hardest thing for me.

I dont follow a diet as such but use a website called Weight Loss Resources where its more about changing your lifestyle and trying to alter the choices you make. It's a really good site.

Welcome Jackie, please post your weight record every week and support everyone else along the way :thumbsup2

good luck x x

I'm back woohoo and tickers are sorted!!

Well done everyone and good luck for the next week keep it up =D

i would like to congratulate everyone,on their weight losses,this week.
it keeps me on track,reading this thread!
good luck,everyone for next week:)
tracy

I'm at work and i can smell the cooked buffet being made Grrrrr LOL! no worries im having cheerios today haha! x

I got on the scales this morning and I've lost another pound.

15 91/4 I'm happy with that as I've not been trying tooooo hard and I know I can maintain this loss rate and not feel hungry.:thumbsup2

15 91/4 I happy with that as I've not been trying tooooo hard and I know I can maintain this loss rate and not feel hungry.:thumbsup2

Well done keep it up =D

15 91/4 I'm happy with that as I've not been trying tooooo hard and I know I can maintain this loss rate and not feel hungry.:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 well done Tony x x

oops i havent posted...
i put on the 2lbs i lost, :rolleyes: and i have just had another bad week( lots of things going on here) so im not looking forward to the scales tomorrow either :sad1:

oops i havent posted...
i put on the 2lbs i lost, :rolleyes: and i have just had another bad week( lots of things going on here) so im not looking forward to the scales tomorrow either :sad1:

No worries hun just try and get back to it before u feel more down about puttin the lbs back on otherwise ull wanna eat more x

I had my weigh in this morning...and another 1lb has gone! Better than nothing as my Mum keeps saying!

No-where near my target, but getting there very slowly! As long as I feel better in myself in my bridesmaid dress by May then I'll be fine!

oops i havent posted...

:grouphug: stick with it Hun x x

I had my weigh in this morning...and another 1lb has gone! Better than nothing as my Mum keeps saying!

No-where near my target, but getting there very slowly! As long as I feel better in myself in my bridesmaid dress by May then I'll be fine!

:thumbsup2 good luck x x

I got the wii personal fitness coach during the week. It is still in the packet! LOL! Hopefully I will get time to get a look at it 2moro!!

Well done on the loss Tony. Keep it up. :cool1:

oops i havent posted...

:grouphug: Try not to get down about it we all have our bad weeks don't let it get you down and keep at it and you'll see the loss.

Like your mum said its a loss so well done. :cool1: 1ib is better than nothing and by May if you kept going at 1ib a week you would have lost a stone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter