Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. Feb 09 wk 4 page 31 post 461

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done everyone on the fantastic losses and STS!

I'm having a really hard week :sad2: I've come down with a horrible head & chest cold and it's stopped my exercise classes for the week so far :sad1: I'm trying to be good with my food, but feeling so bad it's making me want to eat more...struggling...lots! :sad1: :sad1:

I am just getting over that, and it made me eat loads!! talk about starve a cold, i have over fed mine..:rolleyes1
hope your feeling better soon :hug: :hug:

I am just getting over that, and it made me eat loads!! talk about starve a cold, i have over fed mine..:rolleyes1

Thanks Netty...:hug:

I'm just thinking that if I need to eat, I'll have to try make sure it's fruit :lmao: That way, it should hopefully help fight it off with the extra vitamins too!

Ive lost 1lb and am now free at WW as a gold member :cool1:

Fantastic - what a great achievment! :thumbsup2

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am so pleased,i lost 7lb today!
thats 51 lb,in 8 weeks:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
i have doubted myself,alot this week,but have tried to get through it & thankfully i did.
my husband,has treated us,to a cheap week in spain,on the 20th april & i was hoping to get, to the 5 stone mark,by then.hopefully,this will keep me,on track.
i just want to say well done,to everyone else,who has managed to lose,this week & i hope everyone,enjoyed their pancakes:) you all deserve them!
tracy

What can I say - WOW! :worship: Amazing Tracy - keep it up and I'm sure you'll reach that 5 stone target for your hols.

Well I got on the scales this morning and finally they've gone the right way - 1lb off. I was getting a bit disheartened as I'm running almost every night but was gaining weight. Even though I know I'm looking slimmer it's psycological what the scales tell you. :confused3

By the way - I've just finally worked out how to add more than one quote on my replys so feeling quite chuffed with myself! :rotfl:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am so pleased,i lost 7lb today!
thats 51 lb,in 8 weeks:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
i have doubted myself,alot this week,but have tried to get through it & thankfully i did.
my husband,has treated us,to a cheap week in spain,on the 20th april & i was hoping to get, to the 5 stone mark,by then.hopefully,this will keep me,on track.
i just want to say well done,to everyone else,who has managed to lose,this week & i hope everyone,enjoyed their pancakes:) you all deserve them!
tracy

:scared1: Wow thats soooo good :thumbsup2 Well done you must be so pleased :goodvibes

Well done Nat :thumbsup2 thats great news. Are you planning on losing more weight or just maintaining now?

Well done everyone on the fantastic losses and STS!

I'm having a really hard week :sad2: I've come down with a horrible head & chest cold and it's stopped my exercise classes for the week so far :sad1: I'm trying to be good with my food, but feeling so bad it's making me want to eat more...struggling...lots! :sad1: :sad1:

:hug: Hope you feel better Rachel and your boyfriend is giving you lots of love:lovestruc My boyfriend is feelin like that at the mo so im sure im bound to catch something from him and feel the same way as you, im not looking forward to it lol xx :hug:

Congratuwelldone, Nat!!! :goodvibes
Poor you!!! Hope you fell better asap... :hug: :hug: :hug:
...i have now upped my target,to 6 stone,for my hols,as i have lost 51 lb,thats 33lb,to aim for!
fingers crossed....
Good luck, Tracy!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:
Jeanette, I thought it was feed a cold, starve a fever!!! So I think you're doing it the right way... :rolleyes1

...I got on the scales this morning and finally they've gone the right way - 1lb off. I was getting a bit disheartened as I'm running almost every night but was gaining weight. Even though I know I'm looking slimmer it's psycological what the scales tell you. :confused3
Good for you - I knew the exercise would pay off in the end!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
...By the way - I've just finally worked out how to add more than one quote on my replys so feeling quite chuffed with myself! :rotfl:
:rotfl2: Well done, Janet!!! :rotfl2:

I've weighed in today as not sure if I'm around in the morning and I've lost another pound - which is fab after all the pancakes!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I have 4 lbs left to go and I've managed to squeeze into jeans a size smaller than usual - OK so there's a bit of squidge but I should be able to get rid of that... ;) :rotfl2: :angel:

Good luck for next week... :wizard: :grouphug: :wizard:

I've weighed in today as not sure if I'm around in the morning and I've lost another pound - which is fab after all the pancakes!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I have 4 lbs left to go and I've managed to squeeze into jeans a size smaller than usual - OK so there's a bit of squidge but I should be able to get rid of that... ;) :rotfl2: :angel:

Well done - I would love to be able to drop down a jean size even if I had to be helped into them and couldn't breathe!

Well done - I would love to be able to drop down a jean size even if I had to be helped into them and couldn't breathe!

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: OMG that reminds me of being a teenager and using a coathanger to do my jeans up whilst lying on the bed!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I recall I had a pair of burgundy velvet ones that were sooo tight the rivets on the pockets bruised my hips!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I know - when I was younger you only bought jeans that required you to be lying down on the bed to be able to fasten them up! :lmao:

Now if I were to lay on the bed to put on some jeans I wouldn't get back up! :rotfl:

Well done Nat :thumbsup2 thats great news. Are you planning on losing more weight or just maintaining now?

yes i would like to lose a few more pounds !!

:cool1: well done Karen

Well done everyone, :)

6lb to go for me - its going very slowly, seem to be losing about 1lb every two weeks now.:confused3 . 8 weeks to go untill I go to WDW so I hope to get rid of at least 4lb by then.

6lb to go for me - its going very slowly, seem to be losing about 1lb every two weeks now.:confused3 . 8 weeks to go untill I go to WDW so I hope to get rid of at least 4lb by then.

You have done so well :thumbsup2 good luck with your target

Great news Karen well done hun =D :thumbsup2

Good luck with it :thumbsup2

...6lb to go for me - its going very slowly, seem to be losing about 1lb every two weeks now.:confused3 . 8 weeks to go untill I go to WDW so I hope to get rid of at least 4lb by then.

You will, Claire! :hug:

:banana: Well done Karen, you've done so well

I recall I had a pair of burgundy velvet ones that were sooo tight the rivets on the pockets bruised my hips!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Burgundy velvet !!!! :eek: :eek: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I know - when I was younger you only bought jeans that required you to be lying down on the bed to be able to fasten them up! :lmao:

Now if I were to lay on the bed to put on some jeans I wouldn't get back up! :rotfl:

LOL, those were the days :rotfl: :rotfl:

:yay: Well done Claire :wizard: I hope you get to your target soon

i gained 2lbs this week, was expecting to gain so not too fussed over it.
planned loads of delish meals for the week so hoping for a good week.xxx

good luck everyone.xxxx

i gained 2lbs this week, was expecting to gain so not too fussed over it.
planned loads of delish meals for the week so hoping for a good week.xxx

good luck everyone.xxxx

Good Luck for next week =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter