Dis Dieters October 09 (week 4 page 19 post 272)

I really need a kick up the bum !!! ive put on 0.5lb this week ( im at goal ) but thats 6lb more than i was before my holiday. Ive only got myself to blame ....ive not been counting points but i need to get my head right soon :eek:

I really need a kick up the bum !!! ive put on 0.5lb this week ( im at goal ) but thats 6lb more than i was before my holiday. Ive only got myself to blame ....ive not been counting points but i need to get my head right soon :eek:

I know what you mean, i put on more after coming back from hols than I did when I was there :confused3

don't be disheartened- you know you can lose it as you have done before :hug:

I lost 2lb this week ...i think the 'dry white wine' diet works for me :lmao:

Aww Nat I am sure you will get back on track soon, sometimes you just need to have a break. :hug:

I lost 2lb this week ...i think the 'dry white wine' diet works for me :lmao:

Well done Andrea. :cool1:

I forgot to post last night but I only lost 1lb this week. :rolleyes:

Good luck for the next week everyone. :wizard:

well done to all who have lost this week :goodvibes

I lost 4lb this week and I recieved my first stone award this week :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter