DIS CJ 07-08/ update post #1 11/6/07

I sent yours out to you today, Priority with DC.

I think she is in the process of moving still.

I don't know when she will be using the new addy.
She would be sure to tell you though if the other one wasn't still good.

Mar- I got the book back in the mail along with another package that needed to be delivered ASAP. There was a note that stated they had to be taken to the counter which honestly I have no idea why since I mailed them with all of the color swap boxes. and I had no problem putting them through the slot I will remail tomorow I just haven't seen the light of day for the past few days.

I'm working long hours right now because of Jen losing the baby, her sister in law works here as well so today they had the funeral and then the SIL is on vacation another lady got canned for a dirty drug test.:headache: There is only one other peson in my office who can actually do the work as fast as I can. The other guy is, well I'm not going to say anything becausde it's not nice. So now I am having to pick up all the pieces and then to top all this off our accident has become a nightmare with the insurance company. Ok I have to hurry and get back to work now

*sorry to vent but boy do I feel better*

Kat ~ no problem. I was concerned because there have been a lot of strange people coming & going at the wacky neighbors house and I was afraid it walked. I hope things start looking up for you!

Has anyone heard from Rebecca? USPS shows that the package was delivered last week but she hasn't posted here that it was received. She's the first one getting ehr own book back and I can't wait to see what she says!

I am away from home (someone was at the house) so I haven't seen it. No one has mentioned it arriving but since we move the day we arrive home and the house is filled with boxes, Daniel probably didn't think about it and my DH didn't even notice an extra box.

Rebecca

:cool1: mine was here last night when I got home!

I love it!!! I am so happy with the subject I chose, now I know a little more about you all (and you people are weird! j/k)

I am pretty busy this weekend but I will take pictures asap and I think I'll put them in the photobucket account Mazda and I used. I'll send all participants the account name and password soon.

I can't wait to see the pics:goodvibes I can't even remember what I did for half the books:rotfl2:

I can't wait to see the pics:goodvibes I can't even remember what I did for half the books:rotfl2:

:banana: Me too wanna see photos.

I forgot to take photos of everything sooner than half way through. I have a general idea of what I made, but that's about it.

I had mine here when I arrived. I didn't open the package before packing it to move. It is one the moving van in Myakka tonight (I am at the old house).

Rebecca

Mailing Buffy's tomorrow, that will be its last stop before heading home. :)

I have looked at mine and momx3boys- they look great. Amy getting this finished is on the top of my list of things to do as I get my scrap room set up.

Rebecca

Just for the record I don't have BAMB's book - I've done them all now:)

I have looked at mine and momx3boys- they look great. Amy getting this finished is on the top of my list of things to do as I get my scrap room set up.

Rebecca

No problem, Rebecca. Thanks!! :)

The only one I haven't done is Luv's. Who has hers?

I haven't had Luv's yet either and I also need Mazda's back to finish as I was waiting for my picture printer to be replaced when we started.

I did Luv's, but I don't think I've done Momx3's. Well if I did it, I don't remember what I did. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter