DIS 20th Anniversary *UN*OFFICIAL meet ups, events and make a friend thread.

There are still 3 empty seats at my table at Homecoming, for any interested

Is there still availability? I haven't seen anyone else comment on this so wasn't sure. I had already planned on eating here, but earlier in the week. I can switch some things around if there is still a space.

Hee hee hee.

I've got a t-shirt that says "You don't know me", with what looks like an official seal from the "Federal Witness Protection Program". I LOVE it. Gets a mix between very odd/confused looks, and straight out smiles and laughs, but always gets a reaction. And has started quite a few conversations. :)

That's great! Probably a lot of people asking how to get in!

Is there still availability? I haven't seen anyone else comment on this so wasn't sure. I had already planned on eating here, but earlier in the week. I can switch some things around if there is still a space.
Yes indeed. Be glad to have you added to our group.

There are still 3 empty seats at my table at Homecoming, for any interested

Is there any space left here? My partner and I don't have park tickets but are looking to meet up with other DISers when we can.

@KingLlama Want to start an online support group for those of us who will be stuck at home during the festivities?

Thanks to Heidi's great idea, I've started a MySpace group called "Stay Out of the Damn Party", where those of us who aren't attending can talk about the boring, mundane things we'll be doing that week. Also, I've fixed it so that the page always has the song "Loser" by Beck playing on a loop in the background.

Thanks to Heidi's great idea, I've started a MySpace group called "Stay Out of the Damn Party", where those of us who aren't attending can talk about the boring, mundane things we'll be doing that week. Also, I've fixed it so that the page always has the song "Loser" by Beck playing on a loop in the background.
"Proud to be a member of this club, that would have me as a member". (To totally murder a Groucho Marx quote) :)

Last edited:
If anyone wants to hit JellyRolls one night we'd welcome the company.

Just in the interest of disclosure, we can put a few drinks away. We don't get sloppy drunk and out of control, but we are likely to catch a buzz. So if you're not a drinker, we may not be the friends for you when it comes to going to the bar.

Just in the interest of disclosure, we can put a few drinks away. We don't get sloppy drunk and out of control, but we are likely to catch a buzz. So if you're not a drinker, we may not be the friends for you when it comes to going to the bar.

I was planning on going after the party, but now with the potential of adding an hour it probably will be tough to make it over there with much time left. I'll be there Sunday to Sunday so I'd love to get over there one night. I certainly won't be offended with some fun that includes a few cocktails and singing! I was also possibly thinking of a night at Rix Lounge ...thinking in terms of a Bawb drink pronunciation gala!

I was thinking of heading over to either JellyRolls or River Roost to see Bob one night possibly on May 31 after DHS closes.

I was planning on going after the party, but now with the potential of adding an hour it probably will be tough to make it over there with much time left. I'll be there Sunday to Sunday so I'd love to get over there one night. I certainly won't be offended with some fun that includes a few cocktails and singing! I was also possibly thinking of a night at Rix Lounge ...thinking in terms of a Bawb drink pronunciation gala!

We're also Sunday to Sunday (28-4). We're kinda spontaneous. There's no actual "plan" to go over there, we just "plan" on going over there at some point. Maybe two points. Maybe even 3. Depends on the liver function.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter