Dis 2021 Christmas decorations thread

I bought a Mini Cooper to pull behind our motorhome when we go to Orlando. So far I have a Mickey antenna ball, sunvisor and a Mickey sticker on the back of the car.
We bought a Mini recently for our travels also. Got Mickey antenna topper, window decal on order.
Alas the broken A pillar trim piece, pretty easy fix

The outside decorations look great, Clark.

giphy.gif

<jk> that looks good. Do you usually get any snow during the holiday season in your corner of NJ? That would add to the aura of a Christmas picture.

Ed

The outside decorations look great, Clark.

giphy.gif

<jk> that looks good. Do you usually get any snow during the holiday season in your corner of NJ? That would add to the aura of a Christmas picture.

Ed
Yea, sometimes just a few inches, sometimes a few feet. Its getting colder, but still a warm 42 outside ed. Thats why i rush to get the lights up, better when its 50 then 40.

We only just started to put ours up so once we are done I will get pictures. We only got home on Saturday afternoon, which is when we started to bring up the crates. So far inside we have a few areas done, and I have 3 trees to put up plus the outside decorations. Yesterday was pretty much going through everything and making a list of what we had to pick up. So far we made new custom length lit garland for the stairs, I have some more work left to do but the goal to to have it all done before the weekend when Jessica has some of her friends over.

Got the work office decorating done. Hard work.

View attachment 626850
Mine will come out tomorrow.

And you have a window in your office? WTH! I had a window 17 years ago, but then I got promoted (a couple of times). It seems when you move to senior leadership in the ORs they don't want you to know if it is light or dark outside. Only my VP has a window.

j

We got our tree up the day after Thanksgiving (DW and DD) and I get the 5' LED wreath hung on the front of the house.

We bought this skinny tree when we downsized and moved into this house a few years ago.

It is set up next to my authentic PaHunter photograph given at the 2020 FW DISMeet of the WDW Railroad locomotive #4, the Roy O. Disney.

Bama Ed

Basement area is almost done, the tree still needs to be decorated, but all the lights where put up last night.

And of course it is never complete without a Major Award and some Disney Magic

We decorated the kids/gymnastics area too.

Excuse the mess, Jessica is mid cleaning on that side of the basement. More to share as we complete the levels of the house.

We are slowly getting more things decorated.

My home desk.

20211201_192513_copy_2304x1296.jpg

The tree has lights, garland and our new Mickey topper. Go Comet!

20211201_195022_copy_1296x2304.jpg

20211201_195044_copy_1134x2016.jpg

And more pretty decorations around the hall. We picked up the tin "Merry Christmas" in Galena Illinois a few years ago when we were up visiting our very own @bjschil.

20211201_200235_copy_2016x1134.jpg

j

Last edited:
We have a bigger ceramic tree, its 3 pieces.

Not pictures yet, but got the up lighting done, a new feature on the driveway our newly permitted driver asked for and the tree in the top window put up and lit. By Friday the rest of the lights will be up and then pictures.

The wife has become quite crafty at making Mickey head decorations. She said I can't post any more pictures until the tree is done. Our 50th anniversary Monorail arrived yesterday. The son and I set it up and gave it a test drive on the living room floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter