"Direct Air" from Worcester, MA to Orlando/Sanford starting Nov 22

I'm not sure this $79 fare is all that good. Obviously it depends on when you fly. No doubt there are taxes/fees that have to be added to determine your actual cost.

Then keep in mind that you are flying to Sanford, not MCO, so no free ME to get to WDW. You'll have to either rent a car or use a shuttle/car service. Any idea how much that would be?

I priced out the tickets for the same approximate dates I have for JB. JB listed the tickets as $94 each way, yet the total after taxes/fees was $209. I did this with DirectAir, with a listed price of $79 each way, and the total was $203. Why the difference in fees?

I'll stick with my JB flights.

I priced out the tickets for the same approximate dates I have for JB. JB listed the tickets as $94 each way, yet the total after taxes/fees was $209. I did this with DirectAir, with a listed price of $79 each way, and the total was $203. Why the difference in fees?

I'll stick with my JB flights.
I suspect that the difference in fees was due to different airports - as you have shown, sometimes the listed price is not that much different when you calculate taxes and fees (not to mention costs for seat assignments, checked luggage and/or transportation)

WARNING!

This is a charter airline... Several risks therein. Namely that with a charter airline they can and WILL cancel flights if they don't sell enough seats. With a charter ALL they have to do then is refund you the money....

I suspect that the difference in fees was due to different airports - as you have shown, sometimes the listed price is not that much different when you calculate taxes and fees (not to mention costs for seat assignments, checked luggage and/or transportation)

That's right, they were 2 different airports...that makes more sense.

Well if they charge about $200 with taxes out of Kalamazoo, they will get alot of business. Every airline here charges $350 r/t to Orlando. So for us thats a good deal, to get all the good deals here, you have to drive 3 hours to Detroit/Chicago/Flint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter