Dinner Shows

cocopuff

Earning My Ears
Hi All!!!

Can anyone recommend the best dinner show in Orlando? Or tell me about each of them. We're going to go to a dinner show our first night and was wondering which one is good, bad etc. Who would recommend Arabian Nights, Medieval Times, Pirate Dinner etc.... There will be 3 adults and 6 kids ages 3, 4, 7, 8, 10 and 12. Which one would we all enjoy?????

Of the ones you mention, my favorite is Arabian Nights (which also regularly gets voted best dinner attraction by Orlando locals). Great horses, amazing stunts.

Medieval Times is also a lot of fun, but since they upped the volume to the pain level, I've enjoyed it less. In true medieval fashion you get to eat with your fingers (no utensils provided), which some kids find a real hoot.

Pirates Dinner Adventure has perhaps the best set of any dinner show with a lot of zany, circus-style action.

Thanks a bunch for the info. I was thinking of taking the bunch to the Pirate one, it seems like its gonna be good.

Went to Arabian Nights in August. I thought it was wonderful. Do not eat prime rib but they have chicken also. My meal was excellent as was my DH who has the prime rib. The show was great. I think I appreciated it more than my family because I was brought up around show horses and some of the stunts were amazing. I would reccommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter