dinner shows

savannah

Earning My Ears
I'd love comments about "other" activites such as dinner shows, airboat rides, ect, what would be our "biggest bang for the buck(less than $100)" for our family if we were going to splurge on one extra in orlando?

Bump ;)

You might try a search for "airboat" to get some info. I just did it and got some great info.

Back on our honeymoon in 1997, we used a coupon to go to Arabian Nights. We really enjoyed this show!! I wasn't really crazy about the idea at first as I'm not really into "horse shows", but this show was very impressive! We made a last minute reservation and ended up in the front row. The dinner was pretty good (i believe we had chicken, potatoes, veggie, roll, dessert, and a bottomless pitcher of a beverage).

I would definitely recommend this show to anyone! :D

monalisa.gif
ffflower2.gif
mms.gif
hello.gif

9/86 - Polynesian
11/97 - Hyatt Orlando
3/99 - Dixie Landings
11/00 - All Star Movies

Medieval Times dinner show is one of my faves, especially as it is very child-friendly. The airboat rides (with Boggy Creek Airboats on Lake Toho) are pretty good, but younger children may be a little frightened by it (it is like flying at ground level, and very noisy!).

simon.veness@virgin.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter