• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinner at The Blue Zoo

For well written and informational review that I enjoyed reading.::yes:: :wave2:

Just wanted to take the time to thank Uncleromulus for his usual thorough, detailed and wonderful review. I sure do appreciate them:)

Thanks again!

P.S. We will actually miss the Coral Cafe as we had a wonderful macadamia nut crusted lobster dish there a few years back and the service was wonderful to boot!

well its official....we will be trying this restaurant all due to your reveiw....I can't wait.

Mr. U, I would like one piece of advice if you don't mind. We'll be staying at the Dolphin, and I'd like to select one nice dining experience either in the Swan/Dolphin or on the Boardwalk. We are two 40-something women who'll be having most of our meals in the parks since we only have a few days, but I'd like us to have at least one really nice meal. Would you recommend Blue Zoo, or does something else in that area top it?

Thanks!

The Blue Zoo would be a perfect spot, I think...especially if you both favor seafood. Plus of course it's right at the Dolphin. Shula's--while nice--just had too much of a "mens club" feel to it for me to suggest it for two ladies.
Other options would be Palio at the Swan (for Italian), or Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club resort--if steak is a primary concern.
But were it me, I'd opt for the Zoo--.

Thanks for another great review. We've missed our Blue Zoo PS twice this past year, but we're trying again this week. We'll be sure to make it over there this time!:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter