• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Suggestions

netnurse31

Some people care too much, I think it's called lov
We will be at IOA on 3/4 and US on 3/6. Does anyone have any dining suggestion in or outside of the park for lunch and dinner? We are clueless :rolleyes:

There are a lot of posts on this board about the restaurants.
You can find a list of all the restaurants at the parks and Citywalk at www.orlandotripplaner.com Also www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/menu.htm
We love Mythos, Latin Quarter. Hard Rock Cafe is fun. In US Lombard's Landing is quite good. We liked the Gyro sandwiches at the Fire Eaters Grille in IOA.

Wow Barry, I didn't know you could talk that loud, lol.

Margaritaville is good but very popular. Last saturday evening at 9pm it was an hour wait WITH priority seating. But we've gone at 6pm and were immediately.

Same for Hard Rock cafe: We ate there at 5 pm and were seated right away. Last friday evening, after the mardi gras parade, the line was huge. Luckily we had our Hotel key and an Hard Rock access card and were seated right away.

We went to Pastamore (also at Citywalk) and there was no wait. The food was pretty good and prices reasonable.

On average I think you can expect better food in IOA than Universal. In Universal, Richter's has large burgers (including a veggie burger), fruit cups and a nice patio out back.

In IOA, confisco's has good food but a limited menu right now.
Enchanted Oak Tavern has things like Turkey legs (dry) with lots of carbs on the side, corn on the cob, corn muffins, fries. The theming is interesting, check it out.

If you enjoy italian food try Mama Della's at Portofino. Just take the boat over from the Citywalk dock. It's pricier than your average dinner but the food and service are excellent!! It can also be busy on the weekends so you might want to call and make a res.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter