Dining Reservation Rush

Man, do I miss the days when we could wake up the morning, decide it was a nice day to go to Disneyland, drive out there without needing a "reservation", and still have a wide selection of sit-down restaurants available to reserve. Napa Rose was always tough (although the walk-in lounge that served the full menu was a delight), Blue Bayou was always tough, Carthay Circle was sometimes tough (but you could usually still find tables at non-peak times), but otherwise pretty much everything was still available.

I’m going May 5-8, and the past three days, reservations open up at 3am pacific. (I booked Trader Sam’s, Oga’s, Blue Bayou, Lamplight Lounge brunch, and Cafe Orleans) If you have anything that’s a high priority, I would recommend setting an alarm for the 3am drop and the 6am drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter