Dining Plan ???

Ms.Mouse

DIS Veteran
I know that DVC members can now get the Dining Plan BUT is there a dining plan that is like the Premium Plan where we can dine 3 sit-downs if we choose???

Wait, that other thread said DVC'rs could get it. Did they cancel it?

Which other thread?

DVC'ers can get the regular dining plan, though.

Ok, I thought you were saying that she could not get any of the dining plans. My misunderstanding.

Right: The OP was asking about the Premium Plan.

Yes, I was asking about the Premium Plan... We got the Premium plan a few years ago and liked it. Now we are bringing my grown kids and I thought it would be a good plan for them. GUESS NOT. We used the dining plan last year and it was fine BUT it would be nice if they would make a way for DVCers to be able to get a plan like Premium...wouldn't it??? :

I'm still shocked that they're offering DVCers the regular Dining Plan. Given that many of us are staying in condos with full kitchens, I suspect the demand for the Premium Plan to be really quite small.

Yeah, I know that's Disney's plan, but I'd figure that many of us would take advantage of the full kitchen and try to save money. It is strange though: It seems that the "tilt" of the DVCers on these boards is radically different from the "tilt" of the folks on the Budget Board! :rotfl:

I'll admit I was certainly surprised to see the dining plan offered to DVCers. While it won't save us any $$ (and we eat out a lot), I'm happy those folks that want it can have access to it. The plan just doesn't fit our normal Disney Dining habits.

CRO sells the MYW Dining Plan as an "add-on" with specific prices. The Premium Dining Plan is part of an entire package and the dining part is not split out, so that is why I don't think they sell it through DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter