Dining plan added for free ???

minivan3

Mouseketeer
I have just endured an hour of dealing with two different phone cm's that obviously havent gotten the memo about this deal. First one asked me for a code for it, I haven't seen a code for this, it wasn't in my newsletter. so, she booked me on a Florida resident's Stay, Play, and Dine package - ugh, I live in TN! during this , my cell phone went dead. My second dealing was with cm #2 who hadn't gotten the memo either. she never could get all the names correct, or the ages. When I thought she finally had it, I asked her to repeat it, she had us down for the wrong amount of nights and park hoppers. I give up!! :confused3 I told her to cancel it all!!

Who do I call that understands about the free dining ?? Is there anyone out there that can help me with this?

Feeling very frustrated. :sad2:

check www.mousesavers.com for info and codes on this promotion. It is only available from 8/27 thru 10/4. If you call up and give the cm the code along with the dates, it simplifies the whole process since they don't have to 'find' the package.

The code is YMP. You must book between 6/2 & 7/3. I'm not sure if only a certain number of rooms are allocated for this special or not. :)

It sure does help to have the codes for the promotions you want to book! That's a great site -- be sure to bookmark it for future reference!

Hi Minivan. You're just down the road from me. Pretty cool considering this is a pretty rural area.

Becky

Yes I had booked just the room only code for passholder. Then I called and they asked me what code and I gave the YMP and am now booked for the free dining and ended up spending about 23.00 more a day to have the free dining which is a great deal to me. Since we already have our Passes we did have to purchase 1 day of tickets even though we dont need them but it still ended up being a great deal.

I booked the dining package for the last week of August last Sunday. Just said I wanted the dining package and the CM was completly informed. The whole call took about 10 minutes. I would have done on-line but wanted to see if you could opt out of tickets so I called (you can't, but still a great deal especially since we were going that week anyway).

I had mulitiple problems trying to book my reservation with various CM. I finally gave up and booked through Dreams Unlimited. I got SueEllen as a consultant and she has been great. Maybe you might want to use a TA!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter