Dining Option when booked through getawaytoday.com

MkUSmile78

It's all about me!
Does anyone know if you can purchase the dining option when you booked through getawaytoday.com? I love the idea of the dining option but not sure about the details. We have Annual Passes to WDW so we never get to use the dining option there.

Dining at DLR is VERY different from WDW. It doesn't save you any money. You get vouchers for meals for a set ammount, but if you don't spend the ammount of the voucher you don't get change and you are out the extra money. You can supplement the vouchers with cash/credit. You pay face value for the vouchers, so in the end you spend the same ammount with or without the dining plan. I think the only way to get the dining plan is through Walt Disney Travel Company.

I believe GTD only deals with hotels and/or ticket. I may be wrong but i'm pretty sure. :confused3

Getaway does sell vouchers for character meals, at a slight discount. However, they charge a handling fee and a shipping charge. If you are buying for more then one meal or for a large number of people, it is a good deal. If you are only buying for a couple people to have one character meal you are better off paying when you eat. If you have AAA, an ap or a disney visa you get a discount as well (not thru getaway, directly thru disney when you buy at the time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter