Dining for wedding dinner recommendations

bethwc101

DIS Veteran
DH (fiance) and I are eloping on our next trip, his kids first trip. We are eloping off property at a park on a non theme park day, but are staying on property at All star movies.
We are looking for a good recommendation on a once in a lifetime place to dine for dinner. But would also need to be okay for kids (8,6) to attend so something like victoria and alberts will be out.
Steakhouse 71? Topolino?
Where would you want to have your dinner?

We have the dining plan and this is what we are planning on reserving when reservations open,
Topolino (breakfast), Ohana, Akershurs, Roundup BBQ, and skippers canteen.

DH (fiance) and I are eloping on our next trip, his kids first trip. We are eloping off property at a park on a non theme park day, but are staying on property at All star movies.
We are looking for a good recommendation on a once in a lifetime place to dine for dinner. But would also need to be okay for kids (8,6) to attend so something like victoria and alberts will be out.
Steakhouse 71? Topolino?
Where would you want to have your dinner?

We have the dining plan and this is what we are planning on reserving when reservations open,
Topolino (breakfast), Ohana, Akershurs, Roundup BBQ, and skippers canteen.

Congratulations! I would consider California Grill and Topolino's. Both have decks on which you can watch the evening fireworks (check the times for the EP and MK fireworks that night). Cali Grill has the better view, but Topolino's, IMHO, has better food. You may also want to consider Narcoosees which is lovely and you can see the fireworks from the windows there or go out on the deck. I would note on your reservation that you are celebrating your wedding. My DS is now 16, but he has eaten at all of these restaurants as a younger child and enjoyed the food and atmosphere at all of them. He particularly loves Cali Grill (the view is truly stunning from the moment you start walking through the restaurant). I think it would make for a very, memorable dinner.

I agree with California Grill, especially since you’re planning Topolino’s for breakfast. I think your kids will really enjoy looking down on MK. Only caution is it is a 3 course prix fixe dinner, so check the menus & make sure there’s something everyone will eat. Added bonus, you can walk back to MK after & catch a bus to your resort.

California Grill, Narcoosee's, or Flying Fish are all great locations for a special event.

Cali grill would be great and Narcoosee's would be a great second choice as it's a bit more quiet and relaxed in atmosphere and you can also go out on deck to watch the fireworks.

We had my FIL's 65th birthday party at Shula's and were able to get a private room, so my 6 year old and 2 year old were able to run around. I would only recommend that if money is no object.

If Toledo is on an upswing, it's a really nice spot but if it's on a downswing, it's really down.
I'm wacky and would pick something like Storybook Dining at Artist Point. I really liked the food and the character interactions were top notch. Like if I'm there to celebrate something, I want it to be something I can ONLY do in WDW. So either something with a fireworks view or something with characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter