Dining during the Ladies Trip UPDATED PG 6 .PLEASE READ

JennyMominRI

<font color=red>Live from Red Sox Nation<br><font
Please PM me with your dining plans ,listing whether or not you will use the dining plan for each meal
Thursday Ohana 7 PM

Friday
Crystal Place,as early as possible 1 TS credit

Raglan Road 7 PM 1 TS credit

Saturday LeCellier 7 PM

Sunday Boma 4 PM 1 TS credit
OR
Fantasmic package @ Mama Melrose
Or
Crystal Palace

Monday Cape May Breakfast 8 AM 1TS credit

Thrusday Ohana YES

Friday YES
Crystal Place,as early as possible 1 TS credit

Raglan Road 7 PM 1 TS credit YES

Saturday LeCellier 7 PM YES

Sunday Boma 4 PM 1 TS credit
OR
Fantasmic package @ Mama Melrose YES
Or
Crystal Palace

Monday Cape May Breakfast YES
EDITED TO ADD THESE ARE MY DP MEALS EVERYTHIGN ELSE IS OP
O'hana
Raglan Road
Le Cellier
Mama Melroses
I will pay out of paocket from the breakfasts

I'm not sure which of the Ladies Only thread to post this on but I'm looking for some one who doesn't want to go to DTD on Friday night and would like to try dinner somewhere else. Maybe at one of the countries in Epcot (other than LeCellier), Chef Mickey's, or any where else? Let me know. I'm open for suggestions.

tevagirl said:
I'm not sure which of the Ladies Only thread to post this on but I'm looking for some one who doesn't want to go to DTD on Friday night and would like to try dinner somewhere else. Maybe at one of the countries in Epcot (other than LeCellier), Chef Mickey's, or any where else? Let me know. I'm open for suggestions.
I know there were some people who did not want to do PI because of the smoke..I'm sure you will find some takers.

I remember reading in one of the threads, about some ladies who wanted to eat around the WS instead of doing a sit down dinner. Is there still a group out there that wants to do this? If so, I would be interested in doing that.

JennaTX said:
I remember reading in one of the threads, about some ladies who wanted to eat around the WS instead of doing a sit down dinner. Is there still a group out there that wants to do this? If so, I would be interested in doing that.
I'm sure there are some who still want to do that. I want to eat a few things (not enough for a whole meal) from the booths and then do a dinner at Le Cellier. I want it all. :teeth:

Jenny, I posted a link to this thread on the first page of the discussion thread. Hopefully people will find it.

tevagirl said:

I'd be glad to go somewhere other than DTD Friday night. I would kind of like to try Chef Mickey's but am willing to go just about anywhere. The only place I have eaten at WDW besides in the parks and DTD is Boma for breakfast so I'd like to try just about anywhere.

2BigKIdz said:
I'd be glad to go somewhere other than DTD Friday night. I would kind of like to try Chef Mickey's but am willing to go just about anywhere. The only place I have eaten at WDW besides in the parks and DTD is Boma for breakfast so I'd like to try just about anywhere.

Okay, then all we have to do is decide where. Momma and Tammy are going to Kona Cafe which is in the Polynesian, I believe. I checked their menu and there wasn't very much on it that I liked but I'd be willing to try it. I'd also be willing to go to Chef Mickey's if you want to try it. I like it there. I'm really pretty easy (no comments, Mommau4). I'm just not very big or comfortable with bars so I really don't want to do PI. I might get up enough nerve to try Jelly Rolls on the night every one is going there. I'll see.

Oh my, I've rambled, haven't I? Sorry about that. Anyway, maybe we can figure something out?

tevagirl said:
Okay, then all we have to do is decide where. Momma and Tammy are going to Kona Cafe which is in the Polynesian, I believe. I checked their menu and there wasn't very much on it that I liked but I'd be willing to try it. I'd also be willing to go to Chef Mickey's if you want to try it. I like it there. I'm really pretty easy (no comments, Mommau4). I'm just not very big or comfortable with bars so I really don't want to do PI. I might get up enough nerve to try Jelly Rolls on the night every one is going there. I'll see.

Oh my, I've rambled, haven't I? Sorry about that. Anyway, maybe we can figure something out?

I'm not into bars/clubs either. I'll go wherever you want, I can find something to eat anywhere. I'll have DDE so we can save 20% off wherever we go. Do you like movies? I'm a movie junkie, maybe we could go to the movies or something Friday evening while the rest of the girls party! I'm driving so we could even leave the property if we wanted.

2BigKIdz said:
I'm not into bars/clubs either. I'll go wherever you want, I can find something to eat anywhere. I'll have DDE so we can save 20% off wherever we go. Do you like movies? I'm a movie junkie, maybe we could go to the movies or something Friday evening while the rest of the girls party! I'm driving so we could even leave the property if we wanted.

That sounds good. I like that idea. We'll work on that. Isn't there a theater in DTD? We could eat somewhere around there and then go to a movie. Or we could still go to Chef Mickey's and then go to a movie. Wouldn't be bad since you could drive. :thumbsup2 Good plan!

JennaTX said:

I plan on doing this. :cool1:

Trish5768 said:
I'm plan on doing this. :cool1:

We're planning to "eat our way around the world" too, I'm not sure if I could make Le Cellier worthwhile after all that other good stuff. I have to get a final decision from my friend to be sure.
Patti

That sounds good to me also. I don't see how I could eat and drink all the way around the world and still be able to do a sit down meal. :crazy2:

tevagirl said:
That sounds good. I like that idea. We'll work on that. Isn't there a theater in DTD? We could eat somewhere around there and then go to a movie. Or we could still go to Chef Mickey's and then go to a movie. Wouldn't be bad since you could drive. :thumbsup2 Good plan!

Sounds good to me. Yes they have a very nice theater at DTD. We can eat wherever and then drive to DTD!

BTW- does Teva mean the shoes? I've always wondered....

im not sure about cape mays on monday morning, i always find it hard to get to another resort for breakfast
but ive always wanted to try cape mays\
i have to ask my friend

Trish5768 said:
I'm plan on doing this. :cool1:

Great! Since the Food and Wine Festival is going on, I really wanted to try everything and could not imagine then going to a sit down dinner after that! Plus my kiddos do not have the patience to eat around the world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter