Dining Credit Timeline

Wendie

Mouseketeer
So if I have a five day park tickets, I know I can use those five days any time over a 14 day period.

But what happens if I have the dining plan? If we wanted to do three park days, a rest day, and two more park days, would that screw up our dining credits? I'm guessing it would but just wanted to make sure.

Thanks!

Dining credits are connected to your resort reservation, nothing to do with tickets. Credits are counted per night of the reservation. They can be used from checking until midnight of checkout day.

Last time we used a dining plan, the credits were good up until midnight on our check-out date. I believe the hotel stay is what sets the time for the dining plan.

Okay, perfect. So if we were doing a split stay, the dining credits would follow the original hotel reservation that was booked with the dining plan.

Thanks so much guys!

You should check your assumption. I thought the dining plan was tied separately to each part of a split stay. I think leftover credits from the first stay expire the day you check out.

You should check your assumption. I thought the dining plan was tied separately to each part of a split stay. I think leftover credits from the first stay expire the day you check out.

Yes. This is correct. A split stay is two unique stays. So if you have DDP on your first stay (say, you're at CBR), you have to use all the credits for that stay by midnight of the day you check out of CBR. They will not carry over into your second stay, at, say, Wilderness Lodge.

Dining plan credits are based on the number of nights you are staying.
They are good from check in until 11:59pm the day you check out.
You can use them whenever you want during that time frame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter