Digital Scrappers - Post Pages Here II: Will be unstuck on 4/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Your pages are absolutely amazing. I am subscribing to this thread to get lots of ideas. Our trip is in April and I am already excited to scrapbook it all. However, I am brand new to digital scrapbooking. I will try and go through this whole thread to see what sites you guys recommend and to find tips but I wondered if you could direct me to list that already exists for newbies or if you could let me know a few of your favorites. Where do you find all of your Disney digital images that you use? Any info. would be so helpful.

Thanks!
April

page78copy.jpg

How did u cut your photos for that super cute mikey head and where did you get the Mickey head????

Jemmls or anyone who can answer,

How do you get your squares all the same size on your page? Is this a templete you use or is there a trick to make sure they are the same size and space apart? I am just starting to use pse8 to make layouts.

Thank you for any advice.

Just curious...where do you guys print 12x12 books? Is there a cheaper kinda place that still looks good??

Jemmls or anyone who can answer,

How do you get your squares all the same size on your page? Is this a templete you use or is there a trick to make sure they are the same size and space apart? I am just starting to use pse8 to make layouts.

Thank you for any advice.

I did a tutorial on using the grid over at ScrapMatters that should answer your questions.

http://scrapmatters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10731

Jemmls, did you download the circles you used for the Mickey Head or create them yourself? I LOVE Them!!

I just finished the book for our last trip (8 months later :rolleyes1). Here are a few of my favorites:

castle.jpg

thanksgiving.jpg

princess.jpg

50sprimetime.jpg

animalkingdom.jpg

I stayed up way too late tonite working on this.... but i'm so tickled by how it came out, I had to share!

934278395_RiTNq-XL.jpg

Credits here!!

Wonderful pages! Would you please share with me where you found (or how you made) the mickey ears with the 'window panes'? I love the way they fade around the 'globe' of the face/ears.

I checked out your credits, but couldn't find the info. Thanks!!!!!

Wonderful pages! Would you please share with me where you found (or how you made) the mickey ears with the 'window panes'? I love the way they fade around the 'globe' of the face/ears.

thanks jesters!

I use SBC+ ... the tutorial for which may not helpmuch if you use another program.

You can find tutorials for GIMP, SBC+, and PSE8 all HERE!!

you don't need to be a member to read the thread.. just to post:goodvibes

I hope that theres a tutorial for your program there (or one similar enough to help you try it!) Making globes is highly addictive:rolleyes:

thanks jesters!

I use SBC+ ... the tutorial for which may not helpmuch if you use another program.

You can find tutorials for GIMP, SBC+, and PSE8 all HERE!!

you don't need to be a member to read the thread.. just to post:goodvibes

I hope that theres a tutorial for your program there (or one similar enough to help you try it!) Making globes is highly addictive:rolleyes:

Thanks! Can't wait to try it out! I use SBC3+.

For our Thanksgiving trip I've been working on 8x8 digital autograph books for my 16 yo and her 17 yo cousin who doubles as her best friend. The pages are busy but my motto is more is more:). I'll post my first few and I'd like feedback. Please be gentle as this is my first foray into any type of scrapping.
Some I've made up and others are from designers and some are from designers but I've chnaged colors or flipped pages. Designers who I bought pages from, got freebies on their sites are Kelly, Natalie, Britt-tish, Alessandra, sahlin, Graham like Cracker. I hope that I didn't leave out anyone if I did it is totally by accident.

aladdin-1.jpg
ariel.jpg
aurora.jpg

baloo.jpg
belle.jpg
Buzz.jpg

For our Thanksgiving trip I've been working on 8x8 digital autograph books for my 16 yo and her 17 yo cousin who doubles as her best friend. The pages are busy but my motto is more is more:). I'll post my first few and I'd like feedback. Please be gentle as this is my first foray into any type of scrapping.
Some I've made up and others are from designers and some are from designers but I've chnaged colors or flipped pages. Designers who I bought pages from, got freebies on their sites are Kelly, Natalie, Britt-tish, Alessandra, sahlin, Graham like Cracker. I hope that I didn't leave out anyone if I did it is totally by accident.

aladdin-1.jpg
ariel.jpg
aurora.jpg

baloo.jpg
belle.jpg
Buzz.jpg

Again LOVE THEM ALL....SO COOL!!! I especially love the Buzz Lightyear one!!!

Thank-you! 15 down and about 30 to go. It's a good thing our trip isn't until November.
Buzz is a quick page in Natalie's Infinity mini kit- it's one of my favorites too.

This is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter