Digital camera for 13 year old

Nite0wl71

DIS Veteran
I am looking for a decent but not expensive digital camera for my DD, she will be 13 next month.

Two years ago we bought her a cheap one it was $99. We wanted to see if she took care of it and if she used it. She always uses it and since she took care of it I want to get her a new one. :love:

The one she has uses SD cards and I would like to get one that also uses them, she has 4 of them.

what is your budget, that will have a big influence on suggestions..

Nite0wl71 said:
That looks perfect, I just checked it out on-line and it is under $200 with tax at Circuit City. I think she will like this one, Thank you.

I think you'll be surprised at the results you can get from this 4MP camera. Canon has some of the best performance in this price range.

If she's interested, consider finding a introductory photography class for her at your local community college or YMCA or whatever.

Nite0wl, I just got word that RadioShack will be running a special on that paticular camera starting tomorrow the 5th.

RadioShack's price is a little higher than Circuit City's @ $199 before tax, but starting on the 5th, you can get an Epson C88 printer AND a 256meg SanDisk for free after rebates. Your cost would be 319.97 out the door (pre tax.) There is a total of 6 rebates, paying out a total of $120.

If you have any questions, let me know. I work here at the Shack, so let me know.

I just saw that in the paper. I won't be able to get it until Friday, but there is a Radio Shack not far from here.

Thanks for the info :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter