Different Ticket and Reservation Dates

maeglees

Earning My Ears
Hi! We purchased tickets for a tier 5 day for DL. When I went to make the reservation, only California Adventure was available for that day so I made the reservation for the week following (also on a tier 5 day) for DL. I've connected our tickets to the reservation and received the QR codes confirming them.

My question is even though I purchased our tickets for a different day, will my reservation still be valid for the day it was made (which is the day we'll be going)?

My ticket doesn't state a specific date on it, only that it is valid for any Tier 5 Day. Thanks for the help!!

As long as you made the reservation for the day you are going and have the ticket when you go then you should be good. The tickets and reservations are two seperate entities as far as I know. You can buy tickets without getting a reservation but you cannot get a reservation without having a ticket first, so if you have the reservation then the system recognized that you have a ticket that is valid for that day as far as I understand it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter