Different bus frequency depending on resorts?

Mike10206

Earning My Ears
I thought I heard somewhere that the busses and boats have a much different frequency depending on the resort you stay in. Is this true? I thought I heard that the deluxe resorts have more frequent busses with less crowding than the value resorts.

The frequency of transportation should be on a regular schedule for every resort and similar in times. Disney buses on average run every 20 minutes from all WDW onsite resorts. In all my trips to Disney I have found this to be pretty typical and have stayed at resorts in each category and it really only is longer than the average 20 minutes if it's due to unforeseen circumstances like a breakdown, heavy traffic or an accident and park opening/closing as they don't run extra buses so it seems a lot longer.

I have stayed at every Disney resort, at least once, with the exception of FtW. The best bus transportation has been at Pop. Other resorts are pretty much the same. I certainly wouldn't choose a resort based on its bus transportation.

The only reason a Deluxe resort bus would have less crowding than, say, Pop or Coronado, would be that the Deluxe resort has fewer rooms.

Pop is Disney’s biggest resort. In my experience, buses definitely do come more frequently at Pop then at Deluxe resorts, but the buses are more crowded.

If anything, during peak times buses will be more frequent at Value resorts because it takes more buses to move the number of Guests traveling. But queues for the buses will also be longer, so it doesn't necessarily mean you'll have a shorter wait.

During off-peak times, the standard is the same for all resorts: every 20 minutes.

I thought I heard somewhere that the busses and boats have a much different frequency depending on the resort you stay in. Is this true? I thought I heard that the deluxe resorts have more frequent busses with less crowding than the value resorts.
Completely false
They don't give better bus service based on resort level

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter