Did you factor in Noise Control if you brought an infant with you (noise canceling headphones)?

Childs1stTime2Disney

*A dream is a wish your heart makes*
If you took your infant to WDW, did you factor in the noise level if you were bringing them on some rides, shows, etc? I have seen earmuffs (?noise canceling headphones?) for infants in the stores now and wondering how many people were concerned with noise levels or did you not worry about it?

Last edited:
I did not. I can't recall (almost 8 years ago now..) what rides I would have done it on, but I just used my hands when I thought things would be loud.

We took all 4 of our kids as infants and did not bring headphones. There are a few rides like the noise/burst of air on Figment where I did cover their ears, but rarely did I have to do this.

We have taken our DD every year since 9 months and only started using those when she turned three and loud noises (like fireworks) scared her. I'm not sure it makes a difference but she thinks it does ;-)

We are taking our youngest at 8 months soon and will bring some headphones for her only because we are doing the Frozen dessert party at EPCOT and I'm not sure if Illuminations will be too loud for her from that location. I doubt we will use them otherwise.

We are taking our 1 and 3 yo grandsons in October. I bought noise cancelling headphones for both.

My youngest had real issues with noises-- fireworks in particular-- when she was young.

The price of Peltor Noise Cancelling headphones was well worth the benefits it gave her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter