Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marne,

I really like your dining invites. May I please have the following ones?

dining invites for: Alyssa and Alana
Akershus lunch - August 19,2013 at 1:35pm
Be Our Guest - August 20, 2013 at 8:00pm
Chefs De France - Lunch- August 22, 2013 at 12:00noon
Cinderella –Dinner - August 23, 2013 at 4:00pm
Wishes - August 23, 2013 9:20pm

These are shadowwryter redos....

Loving your DISigns! Can you please personalize a couple for my girls when you get the time? We are headed to the World in October for our very first Disney vacation! So excited to have discovered the DISigns because your talents will add so much pixie dust!

-Brody and Edith, October 14th, 2013 at 8:25p.m.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...rkFareDinnerInvitation_sophie_zps8698bb75.png

-Brody and Edith, October 14th, 2013 at 6:40p.m.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...ophiefairygodmotherBBBinvite2_zps6764148b.png

Thank you in Advance!

Thank you so much for the name fills that you did for me. I absolutely love them. I was looking at some of your other items and I love the dinner invitations that you do. Would it be possible to get a few made for my daughter for our vacation in December?

invitations for Addison:

Hollywood and Vine. Disney Junior Dine and Play. December 1 @11:15am
1900 Park Fare. Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner. December 2 @7:50pm
Ohana. Best Friends Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch. December 3 @9:30 am
Crystal Palace. Breakfast with Winnie the Pooh and Friends. Dec. 4 @9:45am
Whispering Canyon Cafe. Lunch on December 5 @12:50pm
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. Princess Storybook Dining. Dec. 6 @12:30pm

and one last one:
Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. Downtown Disney on December 2 @11:15am

Thank you so much. Your work is incredible!!!

Thank you for making the disigns for Adam and Jillian! They are truly incredible! We have been planning this trip (their first) for some time and you are certainly making it better than we had originally thought possible!

Thanks!
Melissa

Shut the front door!!!! I am so excited about the Hoop Dee Doos you made for me! Thank you so much, Marne!!!

Hi,

Would you be able to make me a lady and the tramp anniversary design it is for my aunt and uncle they have been together for 24 years

Thank You

Hello MarneMouse!

What an amazing thing you do taking the time to make these beautiful creations for people! I love your stuff!
I would love if you can make my family a couple for our upcoming cruise in December. Here is our cruise information-we will be in the Disney Dream December 12-15, 2013(our very first cruise) The names are Jason, Tanya, Tajay, Janay and Janiah. Here are the disigns that will help make our first cruise even more magical-

Mickey and friends birthday—Happy 13th Birthday Tajay (if you can, can you put- Love, Mom, Dad, Janay & Janiah) If that will fit, if not the month and year will work.
Princess name fill-Janiah Disney Cruise 2013
Monster Inc with Boo name fill-Janay Disney Cruise 2013
Despicable Me name fill: Tajay Disney Cruise 2013
Mickey head with Castaway Cay: 2013 on one ear and Ramos Family on the other
Our Family Cruise(with Mickey by himself) : Dream 2013 just like in the picture(no names)
And the last one is the Mickey head with the names: making magical memories.
Thank you so very much in advance, and if I left anything out, please let me know!! Looking forward to seeing your wonderful work!

Hello again! I just love what you did for Adam and Jillian. I was hoping that you would be able to do some of the other guests as well.

I was hoping that you could design names for tshirts with the red lettering and the ears over the first letter.......

With Mickey ears:
Brogan
Brandon
Derek
Benjamin
Brydon
Nicholas
Bennett
Darren
Owen
Colby
Roman
Jude

With Minnie ears:
Kayley
Kelsey
Brianna
Peyton
Molly
Lily
Fiona
Kaelyn
Jaclyn

Thank you so much!!!!!
Melissa

Hi Marnemouse,

I love your disigns! when you have time, if could make me the following invites addressed to The Delaney Family please

MNSSHP invite Thursday, October 31st-the one for Zoe with characters in costumes w trick n treat bags, and can u add, "We can't wait to see you guys in the costumes we got for you!" Happy Halloween!

Tusker house- Donald's Safari breakfast one with their pictures on bottom-Saturday, November 2 @ 8:30am

Fantasmic! CEFanatasmic invite for Sunday, November 3 @ 7pm

Prime Time Cafe invite- Saturday, November 9th @ 6:50pm can you add something like after you check out the Osborne Dancing light show, enjoy your dinner at.... if there's room if not no big deal!

Thank you for being so generous with your time and making our trip extra magical!

These are absolutely beautiful! I can't thank you enough!

I didn't think to add times or indicate am/pm for a couple of the invitations. If it's not too much trouble, could you change the 50's Prime Time to pm (instead of am) and the time for Wishes Dessert Party to 9:00? Sorry I didn't think to include them originally.

Thanks again!!!

Hi! I love your name fills!

Could I possibly get the Lion King one, one for "Katie" and one for "Emily"? If possible I would like to add "Walt Disney World 2014" under the names.

Thanks so much! There's no rush at all since I'm not leaving until early January.

hi, if you are still making autograph covers by request I would love to ask for 1 or possibly 2 for my daughter Victoria.

I love all of your designs! My daughter's favorite character is Figment. She also loves the Alice and Wonderland movie characters--esp Alice and mad hatter. Anything Classic Disney (Fab 5--esp donald) is great too!

We are going in from Nov 19 to Dec 2 2013 and we are celebrating Victoria's 11th birthday on 11/30.

I was thinking about doing a separate book for MVMCP--do you have any generic covers with just the year for MVMCP?

thanks so much for anything you can do!

Thanks so much Marne. I think I have all the disigns I need now. Can't wait to make our shirts. Thanks Again.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter