Did Fantasmic dining drop?

So I booked a regular RBT reservation for 3:00. So is the upgrade to a Fantasmic package likely or unlikely? I know that no one knows right now, but I'm assuming this is how it used to work pre-pandemic. Did people get locked out often back then? Also, how much do you pay if you can get the upgrade?

So I booked a regular RBT reservation for 3:00. So is the upgrade to a Fantasmic package likely or unlikely? I know that no one knows right now, but I'm assuming this is how it used to work pre-pandemic. Did people get locked out often back then? Also, how much do you pay if you can get the upgrade?
This is actually not how it worked pre-pandemic. You booked your Fantasmic package and show vouchers were included. I don't understand why they are doing it this way. Seems stressful and strange to do it like this! So basically no one knows until May 28 when the first shows start up and people can report back.

I theory since WoC has already started up and they mention the same dining package upgrade on the day of the show we should already know how it'll work, but for WoC I don't think they are actually giving any vouchers yet at meals. Still uncertain whether they tell you that upfront before ordering or if you find out at the end of the meal. I am assuming it happens before ordering, since the package meal is a pre-fixe menu but it is all a bit of a mystery.

It is nothing like the way it worked before, which was book a package in advance, like the premium RBT viewing package now.

I theory since WoC has already started up and they mention the same dining package upgrade on the day of the show we should already know how it'll work, but for WoC I don't think they are actually giving any vouchers yet at meals. Still uncertain whether they tell you that upfront before ordering or if you find out at the end of the meal. I am assuming it happens before ordering, since the package meal is a pre-fixe menu but it is all a bit of a mystery.
I saw a post on Facebook from someone yesterday that the WOC dining package add-on had started. They said they were able to upgrade and started the special WOC menu at Wine Country Trattoria. Maybe someone else here can confirm?

Thanks for the video! It doesn't look like there is a child price from the brief shot of the menu they showed. Anyone know if the $59 is for everyone or just for adults?

Thanks for the video! It doesn't look like there is a child price from the brief shot of the menu they showed. Anyone know if the $59 is for everyone or just for adults?
From the DLR website:

Wine Country Trattoria
Experience the Napa Valley’s passion for wine and fresh seasonal fare in an idyllic Mediterranean garden setting.

Package Pricing

• Lunch: $59 for Guests, age 10+; $35 for Guests, age 3 to 9 ($10 upcharge for those ordering the rib eye steak)
  • Dinner: $59 for Guests, age 10+; $35 for Guests, age 3 to 9 ($10 upcharge for those ordering the rib eye steak)
Price does not include tax, gratuity or alcohol.

There doesn't seem to be any availability for RBT or BB on the days we are going. There are 8 of us, so I don't know if that is the issue. However, there seem to be tons of availability for Hungry Bear. I sure hope they are not overselling and making us stand now. Pre-covid, I have done RBT and BB, and the CMs always specifically told us to stay seated. The Hungry Bear section was always seated as well.

There doesn't seem to be any availability for RBT or BB on the days we are going. There are 8 of us, so I don't know if that is the issue. However, there seem to be tons of availability for Hungry Bear. I sure hope they are not overselling and making us stand now. Pre-covid, I have done RBT and BB, and the CMs always specifically told us to stay seated. The Hungry Bear section was always seated as well.
The only time that will be available through the Dining package page is 7:15 at River Belle for the premium package where you sit at the restaurant for the show.

For the standard package; you just book a regular dining reservation at River Belle or BB (when it opens) and ask your server to upgrade. There should be lots of availability if you look that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter