Did Carlos n Charlies move locations Spring 02?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
When I was there 12/01 seemed like they were a walk from the pier. Friends were there 4/02 and said the pier was right there!
So did they move? They also didnt think it was as wild as I remember it being. Is the bar part wilder than the restaurant? Think that may have been a difference too

Don't know if they moved, but the difference might be in the pier. When we were there in May of this year the Magic was the only ship docked at the pier right downtown. All the other ships were docked I'd say at least a mile or more away. Carlos and Charlies was one of the first things you saw when you got near the end of the pier.

Can't help with how wild it gets because we didn't go in. We're not drinkers.

I heard it was moved closer to the pier, the bar is wilder than the restaurant, yes, it's still wild..........we had a blast there this summer.

Originally posted by jlawall
I heard it was moved closer to the pier, the bar is wilder than the restaurant, yes, it's still wild..........we had a blast there this summer.

Now should I tell them where I was when you were all partying?!
Or did you forget?!

Rae

No I can't remember and I'm afraid to ask!!!!!!!!!!

At Sessions listening to Fidelio! Although it should have been a night off for him, he was scheduled so of course, Tom and I were there!!!!! I can still hear the "Casablanca" tune! - Play it again, Fidelio!

Rae
(Bet you thought it was something juicy and spicey!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter