Diary of a 7 year old

Scotfan

<font color=blue>The TF swoons for men in kilts...
I'm working on my trip report at the moment, meanwhile this is a copy of My 7 yo sons Diary, ps the spelling and words are all his honest.
Iains Holiday 2002

Saturday 12 th Febaury
Today we had breakfast At ponderosa.Iate a lot of nice food. Then we went shoping. In the afternoon we went swiming.

Sunday 17th February
We went to epcot toaday. We went on all sorts of rides. we went in the big ball. the ride in the big ball is called space-ship earth. At night we went out for tea.

Monday 18th February
This morning we went on a pirate treasure hunt. We had good fun looking for things. We found lots of treasure. In the afternoon we went swimming. After tea we watched fireworks from a beach at the polynesian resort

Tuesday 19th Fedraury

Today we went to Is;and of adventure and we went to Seuss landing.We went on one fish two fish red fish blue fish. We went on this three times. When I took mummy and daddy on it I got them soked but when I took gran on it we stayed very dry. When we went to Universal studios we saw a parade. After watching it we had a nice lunch,after lunch we went on earthquake the big one. We then went on men in black alien attack. Then we went on Jaws.After jaws we went on ET, we then went to Pebbles for tea

Wednesday 20th Feb

Today we went to typhoon lagoon water park. We had a lot of good fun. I liked the wave pool best. They were doing huge waves every ninety seconds. I also liked the lasy river.

Brilliant Report Iain :D

I like the part where, for some reason, mum and dad get very wet, and Granny is allowed to stay dry!!! I have children like that too, I got wet on 1 Fish 2 Fish!!!! :rolleyes:

Off to read the next part!

Brilliant Iain! Sounds like you had a great time!

Don't kids reports remind you of Enid Blyton books, where they spend every spare moment eating!;)

Well done Iain

Sounds like you had a fantastic time. I love red fish, blue fish too.

Iain, thanks for writing your report. You must have had a lovely time.

I haven't been on One Fish,Two Fish because I know Julie would make sure I would get soaked. Did you do Cat in The Hat? We love that too.

Sounds like you like swimming and eating as much as the rides.

Sounds fun!!Glad you kept Gran dry,great you got mum and dad wet!!!HAHAHA

Great report Iain - sounds like you had loads of fun :) :)

LOL at Mum and Dad getting wet :) :) :)

Spottydog we went on cat in the hat. It was fun.:jester:
Mrs Brown I did`nt know your name was bouncy.:smooth:

From Iain

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter