Diary of a 7 year old part 2Thursday 21st February

Scotfan

<font color=blue>The TF swoons for men in kilts...
Thursday 21st February

Today in the morning we went to the pool. It was the cascades pool. In the afternoon first thing we played crazy Golf and then we went swimming again. For tea we had a meal at chef Mickeys.

Friday 22nd Feb

Today we went to Animal Kindom Lodge hotel. It was raining all day. We went to Magic Kingdom and we went on tta. Tomorrowland transport authority. Mummy and Daddy went on space mountin after tta.

Saturday 23rd Feb

Today we went shopping and it was raining. At K.B.toys I got a finger skateboard with changeable parts. For tea we went to Boma.

Sunday 24th Feb

Today there were lots of characters in the lobby. We went to Animal Kingdom and we saw tough to be a bug, the lion king and tarzan rocks. We had lunch at rainforest café a saw a parade.

Monday 25th Fed

Today we took a ferry to Caledesi Island. We saw dolphins and played on the beach. We saw pellicans and an osprey. We came back and swam in the pool.

Tuesday 26th February

Today we went to Johns Pass. We got a humungus ice cream and it was strawberry flavour.When we got back gran and pas friends ann and pete were there. We went swimming, went for lunch, played crazy golf,went and watched the sunset and played crazy golf again.

Wednesday 27th Feb

Today we went shoping and got a kite. We got it at K.B.Toys outlet. I flew my kite on the beach. I read a book about Salvador Dali.

Thursday 28th February

Today we went to Busch Gardens. We saw lions, tigers,Girafies and eluphants. We went on the Rhino Rally and stanley falls water flume. We also saw zebra.

Friday 1st March

Today we went for a walk on St Petes beach and flew kites. We flew three kites together but it didn’t work so we just flew one. In the afternoon we had a swim , and started packing suitcases.

Saturday 2nd March

Today I got cuto back because I had lost him, then we went swimming We had lunch at zimmies then we flew home.

Brilliant Iain!

I only wish a lot of politicians could be so succinct!

Sounds like you had a brilliant holiday Iain, thanks for sharing it with us.:D

Sounds like you had a wonderful time Iain,

We were in Orlando the same weekend and I remember all that rain. Did you get a yellow ponco to wear or did you just get wet?

Iain, I've enjoyed reading your reports. Thank you.

You must be very good at crazy golf since you get so much practice in - alomost as much as your eating and swimming!

Did you like Boma's? Our Julie's favourite food there were the chicken strips!

Sounds like you enjoyed yourselves at St Pete's Beach. We went to Clearwater beach for a couple of days but didn't think to buy a kite.

Glad you got Cuto back.

Hiya Iain
You didn't tell me all this exciting stuff when I came back to school with you!!!Glad you had a good time.Hope to see you again soon.
Just in case mum forgot to tell you,its Mrs Brown here!!!!

Sounds like you had lots of fun on your 2nd week as well Iain. Pity it rained.

Did you see lots of dolphins? We saw some at Clearwater.

Did you like Busch Gardens? It is one of my favourite parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter