DH Passed Away Suddenly Before Our Trip - Update Post 267

I am so sorry for your loss. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss; what a tragedy to lose Bob so young!

For what it's worth, I highly encourage your plan to celebrate his life with the trip. Not only does he sound like the kind of guy who would love to have you carry through the plan for him, but I think you'll find the journey cathartic in as many ways as it may be bittersweet (we did a similar thing after my Dad passed and it really was a good decision for my Mom!).

My sympathies to you and my best wishes as you move into the future; know that many people here send nothing but their best to you & your family!

What a beautiful way to celebrate his life. Prayers for all of you.

I am so very sorry for your loss.
I can not imagine, but I think going is such a great thing for you to do in his honor

So sorry to hear for your dear Husband's passing. Prayers are being said for you and your family now! :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You will be in my prayers. I think your tribute to him sounds like a great idea and a great way to honor him.:hug:

I am very sorry for the sudden and shocking loss of your beloved...

What a wonderful way to celebrate his life by visiting WDW with loved ones and recalling all of your beautiful memories together. I love the balloon idea, send your love and wishes aloft, I'm sure Bob will catch them. :littleangel:

So sorry for your loss. I think going on your trip will be a great tribute to Bob.
If that was one of his favorite places, I think that is a great way to honor him!:grouphug:

I hope your trip can bring you some peace during such a difficult time. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter