DH Passed Away Suddenly Before Our Trip - Update Post 267

I am so sorry!! My prayers are with you. I think your balloon release at Epcot sounds lovely.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I think releasing balloons in tribute of your husband is a wonderful idea!

That is a beautiful photo of your husband and grand-daughter. Perhaps one day you can take her to Disney and show her all the places her grandpa loved. She'll love seeing them and hearing stories about him.

May God Bless you in your time of grief. Take your trip and remember all of the wonderful times that you had with your husband. I said a prayer for you.

I am so sorry to hear this. Enjoy your trip in honor of your DH. Blessings to you and your family during this difficult time.

That is a beautiful photo of your husband and grand-daughter. Perhaps one day you can take her to Disney and show her all the places her grandpa loved. She'll love seeing them and hearing stories about him.

I love this idea.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter