"Detroit has never sounded so sexy!" A mother/daughter February 2012 NEW TR LINK

Yay I finished this up and wasn't too far behind. Ready for the next trip!

I think it's cool that you got to spend the last day of your trip on leap day. Minnie & Mickey sure are cute in their pjs. Cutie patooties.

I don't know if I will ever get around to tasting all the desserts in the World that I want to try. There are just so many options.

Have a great trip!

I was a couple of updates behind but I am caught up now! Congrats on your engagement!! :bride: :yay:

Great pics of the Safari and the parade, I have never really seen much of the one at AK, I will have to change that for our next trip, it really looks nice, I love all the colors.

That's great you at least got to be there for part of the Leap Day, you got to see a lot of things in those few hours.

So sad to see your TR come to an end, but glad your next one os coming up so soon! Can't wait to read all about that trip, too! :surfweb:

Yay I finished this up and wasn't too far behind. Ready for the next trip!

I think it's cool that you got to spend the last day of your trip on leap day. Minnie & Mickey sure are cute in their pjs. Cutie patooties.

I don't know if I will ever get around to tasting all the desserts in the World that I want to try. There are just so many options.

Have a great trip!

Thank you for reading!

It was a fun last day!

So many food choices so little time!

Thank you!

I was a couple of updates behind but I am caught up now! Congrats on your engagement!! :bride: :yay:

Great pics of the Safari and the parade, I have never really seen much of the one at AK, I will have to change that for our next trip, it really looks nice, I love all the colors.

That's great you at least got to be there for part of the Leap Day, you got to see a lot of things in those few hours.

So sad to see your TR come to an end, but glad your next one os coming up so soon! Can't wait to read all about that trip, too! :surfweb:

Thank you!

Thank you! The parade at AK is great but it is hard trying to spend enough time there to see it.

It was a pretty cool Park Opening!

Thank you for reading!

Hard to believe another one of your TR's is over...thank goodness you leave in a few short days so we don't have to wait long for another one!

You know we'll be thinking of you and wishing we were there too! Have a great time ladies:grouphug:

I haven't commented very often, but I have enjoyed following your TR. Sounds like a great trip all around with lots of new adventures thrown in and your pictures were beautiful :thumbsup2

Congratulations Caitlin on your engagement :cheer2:

Have a wonderful time on your upcoming trip - I look forward to reading all about it!

Hard to believe another one of your TR's is over...thank goodness you leave in a few short days so we don't have to wait long for another one!

You know we'll be thinking of you and wishing we were there too! Have a great time ladies:grouphug:

Yep just 6 days and I will be back! I need this vacation! Between work and school I have wore myself out :(

We wish you could be there too!

I haven't commented very often, but I have enjoyed following your TR. Sounds like a great trip all around with lots of new adventures thrown in and your pictures were beautiful :thumbsup2

Congratulations Caitlin on your engagement :cheer2:

Have a wonderful time on your upcoming trip - I look forward to reading all about it!

Thank you for following along!

Thank you!

We look forward to writing about it!

Ah! How sad the TR is over, but you've got less than 2 weeks until you're back in the world! It's certainly incredible down there right now, I just got back 2 days ago, haha. I love Sept/Oct for going, crowds are great!

That looks like an awesome last day at Disney, gotta love CP for breakfast, so delicious! Yum!

Looking forward to your next TR, and congrats on the engagement!

Great pics and I'm so jealous of the One More Disney Day!
I just caught up and saw all the great pics!
Can't wait for the new TR - have fun on your trip!

Ah! How sad the TR is over, but you've got less than 2 weeks until you're back in the world! It's certainly incredible down there right now, I just got back 2 days ago, haha. I love Sept/Oct for going, crowds are great!

That looks like an awesome last day at Disney, gotta love CP for breakfast, so delicious! Yum!

Looking forward to your next TR, and congrats on the engagement!

Yep 5 days till I am back in Disney! I am glad to hear the crowds are low!

It was a lot of fun! CP is pretty good I just love that puffed french toast!

Thank you! Thank you for reading!

Great pics and I'm so jealous of the One More Disney Day!
I just caught up and saw all the great pics!
Can't wait for the new TR - have fun on your trip!

It was a pretty cool experience!

Thank you!

We will! Thank you for reading!

Hi All! Happy Monday! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! :)
I wanted to pop in and first thank all of you for reading along. We love sharing our adventures and chatting on here with all of you! In less than 24 hours Dale and I will be on our way back to Disney World! :cool1: for another magical adventure. I thought I'd share some of our plans.....

Tuesday- Our flight is at 6am :eek: so we'll probably head for the airport around 4:30. We arrive in Orlando around 10:15 (we have a stop in Atl) so we'll grab our rental car and head to the Yacht Club. After checking in with CL we'll head over to the Poly for lunch at Kona. (can't wait for that steak!)
Then a dip in SAB before MNSSHP. We don't have any concrete plans for the party other than the parade and Hallowishes.

Wednesday-Breakfast at 7:40 at Capt Grille then taking the boat to DHS. We love us some TSM so that will be our first stop! We'll do as much as we can until noon and then we'll take the boat to Epcot for our lunch at Via Napoli. After lunch our must-do is the American Adventure and the Voices of Liberty. Then we'll probably head back to the pool for a break. After munching on the evening offerings at the Club Lounge we'll go back to Epcot for evening EMH.

Thursday-Breakfast in the CL then we checkout and head over to morning EMH at the MK. I must see rope drop since I love that ceremony. We'll spend the morning there doing as much as possible including meeting Merida. Dale loves her so this is our other must-do for the day. We're having lunch at Tony's and afterward we'll head over to SSR. After checking in at SSR we'll head over to AK for the 5pm showing of Nemo. Somehow Dale has never managed to find Nemo so he is determined to see it! After the show we have a reservation at RFC. I know you're thinking "that's an odd choice" but I have free gift cards I earned at My Points so we're talking free dinner :thumbsup2
Later that evening we might go over to POR for Bob's show :)

Friday-Caitlin arrives! (I'll let her share her plans though)
Dale and I will start the day with breakfast at Olivia's. Then we'll head to Epcot and the first day of Food and Wine! We'll spend the early afternoon wandering world showcase. We're supposed to meet Caitlin and my dad at the resort around 3 or 4. That evening dad and I are going to Cape May for dinner and then over to DHS for American Idol and Fantasmic.

There are the plans for the first few days of our vacation. I will let Caitlin fill you in on the rest! Thanks again friends for following along! :goodvibes

Hi All! Happy Monday! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! :)
I wanted to pop in and first thank all of you for reading along. We love sharing our adventures and chatting on here with all of you! In less than 24 hours Dale and I will be on our way back to Disney World! :cool1: for another magical adventure. I thought I'd share some of our plans.....

Tuesday- Our flight is at 6am :eek: so we'll probably head for the airport around 4:30. We arrive in Orlando around 10:15 (we have a stop in Atl) so we'll grab our rental car and head to the Yacht Club. After checking in with CL we'll head over to the Poly for lunch at Kona. (can't wait for that steak!)
Then a dip in SAB before MNSSHP. We don't have any concrete plans for the party other than the parade and Hallowishes.

Wednesday-Breakfast at 7:40 at Capt Grille then taking the boat to DHS. We love us some TSM so that will be our first stop! We'll do as much as we can until noon and then we'll take the boat to Epcot for our lunch at Via Napoli. After lunch our must-do is the American Adventure and the Voices of Liberty. Then we'll probably head back to the pool for a break. After munching on the evening offerings at the Club Lounge we'll go back to Epcot for evening EMH.

Thursday-Breakfast in the CL then we checkout and head over to morning EMH at the MK. I must see rope drop since I love that ceremony. We'll spend the morning there doing as much as possible including meeting Merida. Dale loves her so this is our other must-do for the day. We're having lunch at Tony's and afterward we'll head over to SSR. After checking in at SSR we'll head over to AK for the 5pm showing of Nemo. Somehow Dale has never managed to find Nemo so he is determined to see it! After the show we have a reservation at RFC. I know you're thinking "that's an odd choice" but I have free gift cards I earned at My Points so we're talking free dinner :thumbsup2
Later that evening we might go over to POR for Bob's show :)

Friday-Caitlin arrives! (I'll let her share her plans though)
Dale and I will start the day with breakfast at Olivia's. Then we'll head to Epcot and the first day of Food and Wine! We'll spend the early afternoon wandering world showcase. We're supposed to meet Caitlin and my dad at the resort around 3 or 4. That evening dad and I are going to Cape May for dinner and then over to DHS for American Idol and Fantasmic.

There are the plans for the first few days of our vacation. I will let Caitlin fill you in on the rest! Thanks again friends for following along! :goodvibes

Sounds like lots of fun!
Now I'm jealous...

Hey everyone! I thought I would pop in with an update on my parents and the plans for my part of the vacation :thumbsup2

Mom and Dad have an amazing view at the Yacht Club! They look right out over the wedding chapel and you can see the Boardwalk from their room :sad2: So jealous! They are also loving Club Level and Dad thought it was awesome they offered him a beer at check in :lmao:

So for my plans!

Friday September 28th

It will be an early morning for me! I have to be up at 330 and will be getting picked up by Grandpa around 415 :sad2: I get to do homework on the flight the one downside to going during the school year! Once we get there we will head to the ME and then it's on to Saratoga Springs!!!

After we check in we are headed to ESPN Wide World of Sports for the race check in. Although I won't be running in the race due to my health problems :guilty: we will still be attending the party so I need to check in and get my number to be admitted. I also loved the huge expo they had last time so I am looking forward to this one!

That night Dad and I will be headed to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios! I am so excited! They have a Walking Dead maze and for anyone who watches the show it looks intense! I am a bit worried though because I am a huge chicken :rotfl2:

Saturday September 29

Grandpa and Dad are going golfing this morning while Mom and I relax around the resort.

Once they are done we are all heading to DTD for some shopping and lunch at Fulton's!

Dad will be headed back to SSR and to the airport after lunch while the rest of us head to a special viewing of FrankenWeenie! They are having a huge weekend for this movie at DTD and they are having four special viewings over the weekend and I was so excited one fit in to our schedule!

That night we will be heading to the Tower of Terror 10 mile party. DHS is open for the night from 1030-400am so we will see how long we last! I am very sad I won't be participating in the race though so it may be a rough night for me :sad1:

Sunday September 30

This day will be pretty crazy! In the morning we are headed to the MK followed by lunch at Epcot with the Food and Wine festival! I am so excited for the Food and Wine festival although there are more alcoholic beverages I want to try than food :confused3 :lmao:

That night we will be headed to MNSSHP!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for this!!! I have always wanted to go and I cannot wait to see everything! We worked hard on our Halloween costumes so I can't wait to show you all pics of us dressed up! I had to sew my own Little Mike and I am so proud of how it turned out!

Monday October 1

This is another crazy day! We are switching from SSR to Beach Club Club Level! I am so excited for Club Level! We have EMH at Animal Kingdom and will be there until our ADR at Tusker House. After that we are headed to Epcot to see some of the special 30th anniversary activities. We will then head to our dinner ADR at 50s Primetime Cafe and then to MK for their EMH. We will be wiped out after this day!

Tuesday October 2

We will be relaxing around the resort today and maybe doing some last minute shopping :confused3 We have until 615 when the car company we hired will pick us up. This will just be a resting day though since we will be crazy busy the rest of the trip!

Now some of these are dummy plans. There are a few major surprises headed our way this trip :rolleyes1 Only those of you on Facebook or following me on Twitter will be able to find out about them! So if you want to add me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/caitlin.burns3 or if you want to follow me on Twitter my name is caitlinbu . If you follow me on either of these you cannot mention any of the surprises on here!

I want to make sure all of you read along next time :thumbsup2

I'm glad your parents are having fun. I hope your week goes fast and you are soon in the World having fun as well. It sounds like a great trip. I will be following you on Facebook. :woohoo:

I'm glad your parents are having fun. I hope your week goes fast and you are soon in the World having fun as well. It sounds like a great trip. I will be following you on Facebook. :woohoo:

Just checked in from MNSSHP and had some pixie dust meeting Merida :goodvibes

Thank you! It will go by fast too much homework and work to be able to let the days drag on :headache:

You will be in for some surprises then!

I missed your mom's send off. DOH! I got all confused with you having different departure days.

So glad that your parents are already totally enjoying their stay. That's great. I bet you can't wait to join them.

I can't wait to hear about the maze at Universal. I did one of those at a regional amusement park a few years ago (Dorney Park in Allentown, PA) and it scared the crap out of me. I am NOT kidding. But at the same time it was really fun.

If I don't catch you again before you leave, have a marvelous time. I already have some guesses on what your surprise plans might include. :rolleyes1

I missed your mom's send off. DOH! I got all confused with you having different departure days.

So glad that your parents are already totally enjoying their stay. That's great. I bet you can't wait to join them.

I can't wait to hear about the maze at Universal. I did one of those at a regional amusement park a few years ago (Dorney Park in Allentown, PA) and it scared the crap out of me. I am NOT kidding. But at the same time it was really fun.

If I don't catch you again before you leave, have a marvelous time. I already have some guesses on what your surprise plans might include. :rolleyes1

It has been pretty crazy! It is odd being at home alone with the dogs.

I am very happy for them and I can't wait!

I will try to take as many pictures as possible!

Thank you! Oh really? :scratchin

So excited to read along!!! I will definitely be friending you on Facebook...I love living vicariously through people in Disney!:rotfl: so, if you get a request from an Erika, it's me!!!

So excited for you all and your trip!! I hope you have the most magical time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter