Details, details, details.....[ANOTHER pic o' de day thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
100_0379.jpg

Birdhouse on the Maharajah Jungle Trek.

These photos are definitely gettin' me wicked psyched for my summer trip!!!! C'mon 6/27!!!!!!! :goofy:

It's amazing how much time you have to take pics of obscure things when you're waiting for park opening, LOL!

castleflag.jpg

I get accused of taking 'weird' pictures that no one else thinks of, so I'm glad to see there are others who enjoy doing the same.

Cinderella's Well:

disneypics060.jpg

I get accused of taking 'weird' pictures that no one else thinks of, so I'm glad to see there are others who enjoy doing the same.

Cinderella's Well:

disneypics060.jpg

My family says the exact same thing about me! LOL! But the funniest part of all was taht I didn't even read your description, and I knew exactly what it was I was looking at! LOL!!!

Loving this thread! I can't post anything right now because I'm at my DBF house and I don't have the cords for my digital camera here...but I'm hoping to be able to post soon! :)

Details are what I LOVE and details are what I shoot! Will try the one a day thing :)

Mahrajah Jungle trek
DSC00371.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter